BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Grace A.
Framingham, MA
This is yummyyyy! If you like cozy drinks you'll love this! I usually drink chai tea and this is very similar with a hint of vanilla.
Genesis P.
Brooksville
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to tea whenever I need an afternoon pick me up! It has a great flavor and a spice to it that is comforting and warm!
I'Esha T.
Quincy, MA
Yogi tea is the best comfort tea to drink. I love the vanilla spice and the other flavors they sell. What a great tea! #Bestof2015
One of my favorite teas. Great way to start your day. Delicious vanilla flavor refreshing and helps give you that boost you need.
Bruna G.
Reading, PA
I received this in my spice voxbox. Really good taste and smell. I really do enjoy this tea! good to enjoy when you want relax :)
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
This tea is very soothing and delicious! It has a taste of vanilla and I can drink it as is, I don't add anything to it. So good!
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
At first I thought this tea would be really gross apparently it's very tasty. I enjoyed drinking it. I am going to buy some more.
shenice c.
GASTONIA, NC
I love this product I use it for a pre workout and you talking about a boost of energy!!! The taste of the Tea is fantastic 💖 ☕
Belinda B.
Ballwin, MO
Haven't had this one but all Yogi teas I've drank so far were really good. I'm sure this one is too. Will have to go buy some.
Brooke p.
N Salt Lake, UT
I love this tea because it has such high caffinne content. After drinking a few cups I get the jitters and have to slow down
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?