BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Jayme W.
Love The Yogi brand! My favorite tea brand. I love hot tea and this tea is perfect for the mornings. It’s flavor is a little odd, but it is good!
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I love the flavor of this tea! I hope I can find them in the store! I would love to start drinking more tea since I usually just drink coffee heh
Bailey S.
Old Hickory, TN
I have just recently got into teas, and this is one of my favorites. It's a comforting tea, but it also tastes great without having to add honey.
Caitlin C.
Pitcairn, PA
Love staring my mornings with the vanilla spice perfect energy tea. It's even better with a splash of honey. I also love the quotes in each bag!
Whitney D.
I really do enjoy this tea, it tastes great, and I do feel invigorated. I am not sure I would use the term "energize" but I did really enjoy it.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Good taste great flavor good value nice packaging as well I highly recommend u try it out I get it form Walmart u can get it from Krogers too .
Rhiannon P.
Harrisonville, NJ
This is the perfect tea to drink when you need a good burst of energy. Has great flavor, not too much vanilla or too much spice, perfect blend.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
After receiving this from Influenster I am crazy about this tea. Have shared with my friends and what a treat to have a cup of this. Great tea.
Seleena P.
I really liked this tea. i was sent a free sample through their site and it was amazing. it's nice and tasty and does taste a little chai like
Carla L.
New Ipswich, NH
Love love love all Yogi Tea's but the Vanilla spice is perfect for a cold winter's day. Sip and relax while reading a good book. Good stuff@!!!
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?