BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Katie R.
Dacula, GA
Not the best tea, but not the worst either. I wasn't super excited about the vanilla spice flavor. It smelled wonderful, but the taste didn't leave me wanting more. It was a little too heavy on the vanilla in my opinion.
Amanda S.
Horseheads, NY
Yogi teas are the best! This flavor is great and I really feel like I have more energy after drinking. I usually drink this tea in the afternoons. I like the vanilla - so I do not have to put any sugar in it.
Meredith S.
Wingate, NC
I loved the flavor of this tea! It made my entire room smell like vanilla, and was very refreshing after a long day of studying. It would so be worth going out to buy a box of this flavor, well worth the price.
Elizabeth F.
Woodhaven, NY
I never tried this brand but always see it at my local organic supermarket. I received it in the Spice Voxbox and tried it the next day. It was perfectly flavored- lightly spiced.
Grace B.
This is my favorite of the Yogi Teas! I love the rich vanilla flavor and the spice makes it a comforting fall and winter tea :) Always keep this one in my tea collection and all my guests love it!
Kristina s.
Pittsburgh, PA
I drank this, and I don't even like tea! So I'd say it was pretty good! I added a splash of lemon juice and a spoonful of raw honey to help with my sore throat.
Marisa M.
Karnack, TX
This is the tea that made me fall in love with Yogi teas! It’s the perfect blend of sweet and spice. It’s absolutely one I recommend and will continue to buy!
Julie K.
Burbank, CA
Perfect for fans of spicy teas like chais. The vanilla adds a really nice hint of sweetness. Not sure it gave me energy but it was a nice afternoon treat.
Randi F.
Olla, LA
Great product! The flavoring isn't overpowering. The vanilla is light and wonderful! I didn't see much in the energizing part, but I still enjoyed my tea.
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this brand. Not only is it affordable but it makes me happy to know that it is organic/vegan. I have tried this one but i live by the stress tea.
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?