BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Heather P.
Marion , IL
I received this in the Spice VoxBox and I really did enjoy the Vanilla Spice! I added 1 packet of splenda and it was the perfect amount of sweet and spice, great for a cool morning!
Onji S.
This tea has a very good, savory flavor. It has just the right combination of vanilla and spices to taste good without being overwhelming. I let it cool down too much but even while cold it was very good.
Jennifer C.
N Hollywood, CA
I love chai and I love vanilla so this is a perfect combo for me. It's comforting and refreshing. Perfect to have in the morning. Received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
This is my favorite tea! I drink it every morning . I replaced coffee with this because i got so much anxiety from drinking coffee all the time. this has really helped me out i love it
Astrid  D.
I've always loved Yogi and this is an awesome new flavor to try. It tastes as smooth but edgy as you think it does and it'll leave you happy and calm as all teas should. Love!
Maria S.
Scarsdale, NY
Great smooth delicious flavored tea. I love flavored teas and this is one of the top ones that you can get at a supermarket. I tend to buy my tea at Teavana because they a great variety, but this one is right up there in flavor and easy to take with you.
Summer M.
This tea flavor is pretty true to its name. It has quite a few spices, making it taste very chai- like without being to heavy. The one tea bag makes at least 2 coffee mugs.
Christy m.
Monroe Township
I had tried this tea as a sample before and loved it! and was very easy to find in stores! It has a hint of flavors without it being overpowering or too watery either.
Katie R.
Dacula, GA
Not the best tea, but not the worst either. I wasn't super excited about the vanilla spice flavor. It smelled wonderful, but the taste didn't leave me wanting more. It was a little too heavy on the vanilla in my opinion.
Fatma A.
Dearborn, MI
This is the best tea ever!!!i have been using this for years and i can't live without it. I drink it every morning and my family loves it as well. You must try it!!!
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?