BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Monica B.
Las Vegas , NV
I love tea ! This is my favorite brand as far as store brands go . I get them when they go on sale at Sprouts 2 for $5 . This is my favorite with 80 mg of caffeine . Great alternative to coffee
Rebecca w.
Land O Lakes, FL
I didn't LOVE the taste but it wasn't terrible either. I guess I just wasn't sure what to expect as far as taste was concerned with vanilla spice. However, it really did help me focus while at work and I haven't had the normal mid day crash either! I would def recommend!
Melanie M.
South Daytona, FL
My boyfriend and I tried this tea because I had heard good reviews. There wasn't much flavor to it honestly. But I'm also used to going to tea shops... I think I'll stick with that from now on
Stephanie S.
Winston Salem, NC
I won a box of Yogi Tea! The Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy is delicious! I can easily enjoy a cup of tea in the afternoon for a gentle and natural pick-me-up! I choose tea instead of coffee without the sugar crash! The tea is soothing and tastes great!
Lovely N.
White Plains, NY
I got this in my #SpiceVoxBox and I knew I would love this flavor. I'm the chai type of girl so vanilla spice flavor was right up my alley. It has notes of cinnamon and vanilla, which were perfectly balanced. It also woke me right up! Must try!
Heather B.
I normally have zero energy. I feel like I'm tired all day every day. however, I tried this one day and I actually felt human again. I had so much more energy that I could get through the daily chores without having to rest. highly recommend.
Kaileigh E.
This is my absolute favorite tea of all time! It's sweet and delicious, and it gives me just as much energy as my daily cup of coffee usually does. I actually look forward to getting up in the morning because I love this tea so much!
Christina E.
I was so excited to try this tea in my Spice VoxBox. This vanilla flavor was my favorite: I loved the warm, comforting feel and smooth taste. In my opinion, it could've been a little stronger. It was wonderfully aromatic and tasted great.
Tiffany B.
Canton, MI
This is one of my favorite teas. I am not certain that it gives me energy, but it does taste delicious. There is a light vanilla, cinnamon flavor that is smooth. Plus, the tea bag is good enough that you can use it for two cups of tea.
Michelle E.
Got a free sample from the Spice VoxBox

Im not a big tea drinker but it was good as far as tea will go. It had a nice taste to it and was very smooth. I had my sister try some, she's much more into tea and she liked it more than I did.
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?