BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Shakia T.
This was my favorite tea out of the two. Its spice kick was perfect for the fall and the vanilla twist gave the tea a soft taste. Overall I really enjoyed it and would recommend it
Hannah U.
Delicious, healthy, and inspirational - all in one little bag of tea! I love Yogi's commitment to wholistically nourishing the body and soul - definitely recommending this product!
Kassandra L.
York, SC
I love this. it's delicious and might sound like a bad combo but it's not. If you have a sore throat you should try it, I'm getting over having strep and so my throat still was hurting. I drank this just to have something warm and it actually made my throat stop hurting for the Rest of the day.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
Loved the taste of this, i am a huge fan of vanilla and of spice so having them in combination together was definitely blissful to my taste buds. I received this free in my voxbox
Rebeka R.
St Petersburg, FL
This tea is a perfect afternoon pick me up! It's soothing taste satisfies your sweet tooth but it has enough energy to get you through the afternoon slump without making you crash like you would from a sugar rush. Plus the inspirational messages on each tea bag help you reflect on your day!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
I'm huge fan of hot tea on a cold winter's day. This one had just the perfect amount on vanilla and spice to flavor it perfectly. I will definitely be buying this one in the future.
Diana M.
This is by far my most favorite tea. The flavor is amazing. Not too strong but not bland. Full of flavor. Great for an afternoon pick me up instead of overpowering coffee. :)
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Surprisingly good. I was very skeptical about the Vanilla because vanilla tea doesn't sound like something I'd ever try. Thanks to the Spice VoxBox however I got to. And it wasn't bad at all. A little sweet but light and very comforting.
Robert H.
I love this tea. It feels like there is a lot of caffeine because I always get a boost of energy. It tastes great and I never get sick of the flavor. I recommend this to my friends all of the time.
Rachel M.
Lititz , PA
Yogi teas are my favorite and Vanilla Spice sounded delicious! The flavor was great! The tea was not too spicy like most spice teas. It is the perfect combination of vanilla and spice. The energy was also a bonus. I would definitely recommend Yogi Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy.
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?