BY YOGI TEA

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Sara M.
Personally didn't like the taste of this tea very much at all. The tea wasn't cheap so I was a little disappointed with my decision to try it. You definitely have to like teas with a strong spice taste to like this. I like the brand honestly just not this particular tea. Considering trying other flavors but not sure.
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
I love this tea. Each tea bag has a self love reminder on the tag. This tea tastes delicious, the vanilla isn't overwhelming but is soft and light. I purchased this tea at my local supermarket and it was very inexpensive. I love this tea after I do my morning yoga 🙏
Lauren M.
Austin
This tea is my favorite from Yogi. It has nuances of Vanilla and also has a perfect burst of energy that helps me through long days. I like to pair this with honey and Spirit Dust. Honestly my favorite tasting tea that Yogi has to offer - would highly recommend!
Paige Y.
Carlisle, IA
I usually brew tea at home, but I keep these in my drawer at work for mornings when I have trouble getting ready and don't have time. It's convenient to make and actually gives me energy without crashing or headaches I get from a lot of other caffeine based products.
Jen G.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I cannot get through a day without my Yogi Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy Tea! Each little tea bag comes with a little inspiration to get you motivated and ready for the day ahead. The earthy/spicy vanilla scent warms you and the taste is calming, yet energizing... I would definitely recommend this tea!
Enjoy!!
Carmen C.
Just the perfect mix of sweet vanilla and a hint of spice. Very affordable and no need to add sugar for my taste. One of my must have in my tea collection. Love it and recommend to try it.
Ky C.
I recently bought this tea from a local grocery store and absolutely loved it! It has a nice taste that isn't too overpowering. It goes well with a bit of milk and a biscuit. One downside is that you may need to use two tea bags, or steep one for a LONG time.
Anastasia L.
Havelock, NC
I drink this every morning in the cold weather! It's a healthier alternative to coffee with cream or hot chocolate but still gives me the warm cuddles of fall and winter! In my opinion it does work as far as energy goes and I will continue to drink it daily :)
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have loved Yogi teas for years starting out with the caramel tea after having a great Japanese caramel tea latte that a friend of mine made. The vanilla is prefect and you really don't need to add any sweetener to it. I absolutely love it! It is rather pricey at Walmart at $3.98 but I'm just frugal ;)
Catalina B.
I received a free sample in the special Vox Box really knows vanilla with a touch of cinnamon product is well focused, I think if you are in regime to lose weight and you crave something sweet is like a little sweetener will come in handy
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Does this really help with energy?