Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy

by Yogi Tea

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Does this really help with energy?
are this tea sweet...
I always see this tea at the market and wanted to know is it's very strong as far as taste. I know there are some teas that you don't have to put anything in it. I love vanilla and spice. Does anyone suggest this tea?? Does it taste good?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy!
Jacksonville
I like this tea because of the flavor it gives off . I love the subtle vanilla flavoring that’s in it . I didn’t see much difference in my energy levels but the little nice wise words that comes on the teabags are also a great way to put that positivity in your spirit .  I will recommend.
Selkirk, NY
I'm literally drinking this right now! I adore this tea. I get up super early for work and this has given me more energy than normal tea and has a nice pleasant flavor. No need for sugar or honey, just a delicious flavor by itself! I highly recommend!
Hagerstown, MD
Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for in the morning before you start your day it supports energy and focus and it works it tastes amazing and it’s super affordable I love the packaging I’m definitely buying more and oils highly recommend this tea it’s great
Emmett, ID
Love this variety! It’s a nice alternative to coffee in the mornings. Just enough caffeine for a boost without being too much. The flavor is so good! It’s not like a Chai where it’s spicy, more like a sweet vanilla taste.
Cheboygan
Good tasting and gives you the energy you need! Highly recommend Yogi Tea Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy over your typical monster/ red bull energy drink.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the Yogi brand for teas. They have the best flavors and I love all of the different varities depending on what you are looking for. I love the spice flavor in this tea and it gives me the perfect amount of energy.
Lancaster, PA
I really didn’t think that I could get energy from tea like I do coffee, but I was wrong! This stuff works wonders! If I’m trying to stay away from coffee, I’ll drink this for energy instead. It tastes incredible!
Springfield , IL
I really like the way this product tastes. It just doesn’t seem to give me the amount of energy I need, and that is probably because my body is so used to copious amounts of caffeine, so not the brand’s fault.
Red Oak, TX
Teas are something I cannot get away from they are my weakness. If I dont drink coffee in the morning I have me a nice cup of tea. If I am restless at night there is nothing like a good cup of tea
This is a great tea! It is great in the fall on a chilly morning. I love the taste and has some caffeine that gets you moving!! I drink this tea often and would definitely recommend if you like a little spice in your tea! Love it and recommend 10/10.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...