BY YOGI TEA #22 in Tea

Our Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy® tea combines Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Blended with Vanilla Bean and exotic chai spices, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.*

Hina s.
Leawood, KS
I love teas. Yogi teas are organic so thats a plus. I like the flavor and the strength. I have started drinking this in the evening in place of my coffee because coffee has too much caffeine which is not good to consume in the evening! Love the little notes on the teabags!
Ally V.
This is my favorite tea flavor (although all are good) and brand. The quotes on the tea bags are a lovely to read and each bag has a different one. Affordable and best in class for flavor. I only buy this brand and highly recommend trying if you are a tea lover.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this tea. It’s nice and smooth and definitely my favorite out of their energy teas. It helps to gently wake me up without making me feel jittery like coffee. I would definitely recommend this tea to others.
madeline r.
Edmond, OK
This tea is okay. I like it and will continue to drink what I bought but I’m not sure it i will purchase it again. The flavor isn’t bad but I just can’t taste the vanilla very much. I also don’t feel like it gives me any more energy than other tea.
Stefanie B.
W Hollywood, CA
Tea is yummy, tried to replace coffee with this and it just didn’t have enough caffeine but I don’t think that’s a testament to the quality of the tea because I drink a lot of coffee. Got it at sprouts for 3-4$
Bria B.
Belmont, NC
Im a fan of Yogi tea! It serves as a pick-me-up while delivering great flavors, plus added health benefits! I’m huge on positive energy and well-being so the inspiring words on the tea bag are an added bonus.
Autumn R.
Lima, OH
I love this tea. It wakes me up in the morning and give me the perfect about of energy. I have been buying it for over 6 months. I love the sayings they have on them and the taste is great!
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
I am the biggest tea horder youve ever seen and I know my brands. This is such a good brand but I think sometimes there prices a bit up there. No its5 not crazy expensive but conpared to most of tge people on the shelf they are. I still love it and most of this brand in my cabinet. It also does give you tons of energy so I suggest only one cup within 12 hours lol.
Bree S.
This tea is wonderful! It gives a nice kick of caffeine and actually makes me feel more positive. If I’m having a dragging day I love to make some of this tea to help perk me up.
Becky H.
London, ON
Is this flavor combination truly as good as it sounds?
Jomana m.
Is it sweet or bitter and do you add sugar to it?
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Can you drink this tea without sweetener?
Robyn D.
Oceanside, NY
How do I get to review this tea?
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
The flavor of this Tea sound good in theory to me, but then I see the word "spice." How "spicey" is it? I know it's not hot sauce spicy but how herbal spicy is it?