Yogi Tea Throat Comfort

by Yogi Tea

Our Throat Comfort® tea is an herbal blend that combines Slippery Elm Bark with Mullein; used in Western herbalism to help relieve minor throat irritation. Wild Cherry Bark and Licorice Root help soothe and add sweet flavor. Enjoy our Throat Comfort® tea when you need a gentle and comforting blend to soothe your throat.*

Did this tea make anyone else feel sort of "gaggy"? It put a weird film over my throat and it wasn't very pleasant :(
Does this product actually work or soothe your throats when its sore?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Throat Comfort!
Grand Terrace, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the taste of this! It's the perfect drink for recovering from a cold, or when you just have a dry irritated throat.
Jackson, MS
Love this tea! I use it every time to feel sickness coming on. Put a little honey in it and it makes my throat feel better!
Everett, WA
Love this throat tea when I'm suck wi th a bit of honey and lemon. So good and soothing right in the morning and before bed
Weiser, ID
I love the yogi teas! They are so tasty and this really soothes a sore throat! I have my cupboard full and I will buy more
I really like this tea especially when I'm starting to get sick and my throat hurts. It does a great job in relieving it.
Philadelphia , PA
This stuff is very soothing for a sore throat. I just say throat coat is the best but probably cost a slight amount more
Willseyville, NY
This works so well. I put some honey in it and drink away. It soothes a sore throat but honestly I drink it all the time
Streamwood
My go to tea for cold season and even allergies. Helps that irritated itchy throat. Definitely a good one to have on hand
Forest Hills, NY
Yogi always makes me feel so much better after have a cup. A good value for what it's worth. So many different remedies.
Fontana, CA
Great to soothe a sore throat or cough. Reccomend Hot. Tastes good, no need to add sugar. Also great with stomach pains.