Yogi Tea

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Literally the Best Tea!!! I love the quotes that always gives me the right motivation in the morning! I drink Yogi tea every single dayyy!!
5 / 5
Since I started fasting, I have been drinking this tea every morning to start my day. Yogi tea is fresh, natural and full flavored. The tea leaves smell sweet and aromatic. Each bag of tea contains 70mg of caffeine (a cup of coffee provides 90) and gives me the boost I need to start my day. Simply heat water in your kettle, place tea bag in coffee cup (or favorite cup), let steep for about 5 minutes and let cool. If I need caffeine NOW I will add ice cubes to my drink to cool it off after the steeping process is done. On day I am exhausted and don’t feel energized, I will use 2 bags per cup I drink. That gives me the ZING I need and I am ready for whatever the day throws at me!
5 / 5
I've been enjoying the Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea as a part of my morning routine, and it truly lives up to its claim of supporting elevated mood and energy levels. As someone who often battles the winter season blues, this tea has become my go-to for a great start to the day. The tangerine flavor is not only refreshing but also adds a delightful twist to the overall experience. What's impressive is that despite containing caffeine, it doesn't leave me feeling jittery or overly stimulated. It strikes the perfect balance, providing a gentle and sustained energy lift. I appreciate how this tea has become a reliable companion during the colder months, helping me combat any sluggish feelings and giving me the positive kick I need. Highly recommended for those seeking a mood and energy boost without the drawbacks of excessive caffeine. 🍊