BY YOGI TEA #48 in Tea

Our Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea combines herbs traditionally used to uplift the spirit with a blend of Assam Black Tea and Yerba Maté to help provide energy.* Lotus Flower and Tangerine flavors add sweet, floral and fruity notes for a bright and spirited tea that’s sure to leave you smiling.

Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Who doesn't love awesome warm tasting tea that also comes with an inspirational quote as the perfect pick me up? Yogi teas are so delicious and this energizing tangerine does not disappoint by any means. Perfect for a first thing in the morning drink or a mid day pick me up. Just a little honey is all you need
Lashun D.
Midfield, AL
This is my go to for a quick pick me up, the taste us amazing and it really makes you feel relaxed after a stressful day. Just boil some water add sugar to your taste and honey and kick back and relax. :)))))
Emily C.
Springfield, MO
I will forever buy yogi tea just for the message on the tea tags! So sweet. Also this is my favorite flavor because it’s so authentically orange and also a little sweet so you don’t have to add your own sugar.
Carley S.
Fall City, WA
I don’t drink coffee, so this tea is the perfect amount of caffeine that I need to get my morning going. The taste is very yummy, too! It’s a nice citrus but not too overpowering. I really enjoy it!
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely live Yogi teas!!! They actually help and taste great. So whether you want to boost your immune system, detox your body, or relax after a stressful day they have something for everyone. Plus they put little positive messages on the tea bags. Yogi Tea Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy
Samantha A.
Great alternative to coffee. I keep a box of this at work at my desk and people always ask to come over and have a bag. It's just the right amount of citrus. And I always add a little bit of sugar to it as well to elevate the flavor a little bit.
Cassidy W.
This is a new favourite for me, but I've been drinking it every day. I am generally not a big fan of orange things or black tea but this tastes great and is super refreshing and energizing. I have recently started drinking it every day and it's amazing. I have definitely noticed a difference. I am super glad that I've started drinking more tea and this one is great. I tend to drink it alone both hot and iced.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I love this tea! I drink it in the morning before my Zumba class and it definitely gives me extra energy to power through my workout. I think the flavor is really nice - I tend to leave my tea bags in forever and the taste doesn't get too strong if I leave it in awhile when I have this flavor.
Bailey H.
Wallingford, CT
I love this tea. I wanted to cut back on my coffee intake but still be alert and happier at work early in the morning and late at night. I'd tried Yogi tea before and loved the taste, so when I read the description for this tea I had to buy it and I have not been disappointed! I drink a cup in the morning with breakfast before my morning shift, have a cup of coffee midday, then drink another cup of tea before my night shift and I'm awake, alert, and in a good mood all day. It tastes great as well which is definitely an added bonus!
Sasha L.
Oh my, this tea has been my coping obsession during this summer of having the kids home all day long. It is affordable, and great tasting. Has long-lasting calming effect. I drink 2 cups per day. I do recommend drinking it warm, not hot, because it is doesn't taste too bitter then.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
How does it taste?
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
Does the tea taste good without sugar?
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
I have seen this product at grocery store does it really give u energy
Laura D.
Does this one actually taste like tangerines? I bought the Ginger and Raspberry digestion (something) and omg it tasted so nasty! kind of like Robitussin medicine, nothing like ginger or raspberry.
Gina G.
I've never heard anything about this tea, is it good? This tangerine one sounds really good though.