BY YOGI TEA #50 in Tea

Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea combines herbs traditionally used to uplift the spirit and a blend of Assam Black Tea and Green Maté to help provide energy.* Lotus Flower and Tangerine flavors add sweet, floral and fruity notes for a bright and spirited tea that’s sure to leave you smiling.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Gallup, NM
In love with this tea! I have always been a huge coffee person, if I didn't have coffee every morning i would get a migraine & could not go on with the day! However I switched over to this tea and it makes me feel 100x better than coffee! It wakes me up and puts me in a great mood! They're not lying when they call it "Positive Tea". ALSO coffee isn't good for anxiety which is another reason why i switched to tea, and this tea helps me a lot when I'm feeling anxious or worried! You can find this at your local grocery store or Wal-Mart. This tea does wonders!
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Yogi Tea and have tried many of the varieties that they offer. In all fairness as I review Yogi Tea, I am so impressed with the brand, the quality, and the care that it will also have 5-stars. In all that I have tried my only bad experience would come from not liking the particular variety that I have tried. Yogi Tea Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy is one of my favorites. The tea is light in and the the scent is also a pick me up as I sip it. I keep this at work and often offer a bag to co-workers at the afternoon as a pick me up.
Christina M.
Christina M.
I bought this tea at Target because it was on one of the sale shelves, and I'm so glad I did!! I am a big fan of citrus, so I was instantly hooked. It's not too sweet and not too bitter - the perfect balance. I usually drink it in the afternoon for a quick boost, and it gets the job done! I've never had other citrus teas so I don't have anything to compare it to. I really love Yogi Tea, and the little quotes on the tags are so inspiring and positive!! Love it!!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I am a big fan of green tea but have never really tried any other tea. This tea was really good. It was a refreshing tea that tasted both fruity with a hint of earthy (if that makes sense). It has caffeine which is a plus and definitely gave me a boost as I drank it in the afternoon. I would recommend this to any tea drinker or someone who has never tried tea before as it is a great one!
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea is one of my new faves. I love the fresh floral scent and light flavor of this tea. I'm not sure if the pep in my step is actually due to the mood-boosting ingredients or if I'm experiencing a placebo effect. What I do know is this: Yogi's got a winner here. This may replace the box of Passion Tea I've got stashed away at work!
member-2d163874a
member-2d163874a
Orlando, FL
This is my first box of tea I ever bought. I bought it with hopes to have more energy for school. I decided to test it out on a day where i only got 4 hours of sleep the night before and I managed to stay up the entire day with a positive attitude (I'll admit I am a very moody person). I was very skeptical at first but it worked wonders.
Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I'll be honest, I don't notice much of an energy boost when drinking this, but it does seem to boost my mood a bit. I like the sweet tangerine flavor, it's light and doesn't need much sweetener. Even though I didn't notice a huge change in energy, I still like the flavor enough to purchase it again in the future.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Received a sample packet in the spice voxbox and this tea was pretty good i added stevia because i hate to drink tea with no sugar, i am not a huge tea drinker but the two single packets i got were pretty good this one has a nice citrus flavor and u can taste green tea so its like a green tea fused with fruit
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
My favorite tea to drink in the morning! This tea not only gives me energy but it tastes so good. I don't drink tea with milk or any sweeteners but this tea needs neither it has a citrus natural sweetness that I love. I also love all the nice affirmations each tea bag has attached it's a great added touch.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Orange, CA
This tea is fantastic! I was first told about it by a mom of 4 kids who SWORE by it. I tried it very soon after and can definitely tell a difference in my "positivity" levels, especially as a stressed and busy mom of young children. I love it so much that I bought a CASE recently, so I will not run out!!
Melanie T.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
Does the tea taste good without sugar?
Hope C.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
How does it taste?
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
I have seen this product at grocery store does it really give u energy
Laura D.
Laura D.
Does this one actually taste like tangerines? I bought the Ginger and Raspberry digestion (something) and omg it tasted so nasty! kind of like Robitussin medicine, nothing like ginger or raspberry.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tea sweet at all like some of the other Yogi teas?