BY YOGI TEA

Our Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea combines herbs traditionally used to uplift the spirit with a blend of Assam Black Tea and Yerba Maté to help provide energy.* Lotus Flower and Tangerine flavors add sweet, floral and fruity notes for a bright and spirited tea that’s sure to leave you smiling.

• Usually when I drink citrus teas they are a little too st...3 Answers
  • Would you replace coffee for this?5 Answers
  • Is this safe to consume while pregnant?4 Answers
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Yogi is my favorite brand of tea. I have never tried one I disliked. This Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea is great if you enjoy a sweet, fruity light bodied tea. It uses Assam Black tea & Yerba Mate to promote energy and the delightful tastes of Lotus Flower & Tangerine for its sweet, floral, fruity notes. The tea advertises that it sipports elevated mood and energy levels, which I personally find to be true. Whenever I need a little boost both spiritually and physically I turn to this sweet tea. It is recommended to steep each bag for 5 minutes but I personally leave it in the whole time I am drinking it. I love the flavor and I want it to be as rich as possible. It contains approximatley 80 mg of caffeine (as compared to 90mg in 8oz of coffee) and the full ingredience list is as follows: Asaan black leaf, Yerba Mate herb, lemongrass, green tea leaf extract, stevia leaf, Ashwagandha root, Tulsi Leaf & Shankpushpi. Another thing about Yogi tea that I think is so uplifting is that they always have a different yoga poss with instructions on the side of the box, as well as cute little messages on the tea bag tag.
Melony T.
Phoenix
This is my favorite tea of all time!!! The taste is absolutely perfect! I love citrus flavors, and this tea.. combined with the juice of one lemon, and a bit of agave nectar... it’s LOVE!
I used to be obsessed with coffee, a few cups of espresso a day! But I wanted a healthier option... plus I was consuming too much sugar with the coffee!
So I switched to tea, and I tried many flavors.. this one is the best by far! I look forward to drinking a cup of this every morning!!!
Plus it has more caffeine then many other brands that are a similar flavor.
Neferttia J.
This tea definitely has a natural sweet taste to it. I prefer it over the celestial teas version of it. I’m a repeat consumer of course because not only is it good, it’s super affordable. Most teas that tase that good price around $25/lb. This is definitely worth buying if you’re into tea like that.
Gaga G.
This is one of my favorite teas and I have purchased it three times already. It has a slightly sweet flavor without having sugar or sweetener added to it, which I appreciated. I will be buying again.
Amanda V.
Green Bay
I AM ADDICTED! I buy Yogi Tangerine Positive Energy AT LEAST twice a week. There are even times when I go to my local grocery store and this flavor is sold out. There is no comparison between Yogi tea and the competitors. I love the quotes in the end of the tea bag strings. Such an amazing product and for an amazing price.
Samantha S.
Holly
I cannot day enough good things about this tea. I’ve been drinking it for 4 years now. I have to have a cup every morning or my morning doesn’t start off right. I suggest this to all of my friends and strangers at the store. Hands down the best tea! Sweet and pleasing aroma. Fantastic taste brews quickly!
Laila A.
This stuff is sooo good! My family is big on tea, and this has been some of my favorite I’ve tried. I drink it before I go on stage for shows to brighten my energy!
Liane P.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Target
I drink this tea every single day and cannot live without it. I am not a coffee drinker because it makes me a little shaky but this tea has just the right amount of caffeine. I love the taste and look forward to reading what inspirational quote will be on the bag.
Hailley H.
Ogden , UT
This is my most favorite tea of all time! If you love fruity teas this is a must try. I always have a supply of it ready to go every morning it really does bring me that extra energy I need to get through the day! Plus the flavoring is on point.
Alisha C.
Yogi Tea Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy
This is a wonderful tasting tea. The tangerine does it. I love drinking tea and I love yogi tea it is my favorite. I recommend anybody who likes to you to go out and purchase yogi tea they have many different flavors to choose from.
Melanie T.
Columbus, GA
Does the tea taste good without sugar?
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
How does it taste?
Laura D.
Does this one actually taste like tangerines? I bought the Ginger and Raspberry digestion (something) and omg it tasted so nasty! kind of like Robitussin medicine, nothing like ginger or raspberry.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
I have seen this product at grocery store does it really give u energy
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Would you replace coffee for this?

Amazon