BeveragesCoffee & TeaYogi Tea

Yogi Tea Soothing Rose HibiscusSkin DeTox Tea

by Yogi Tea

SUPPORTS A HEALTHY GLOW

Is this a good flavor ?
does this tea have sugar added or any sweetener?
This tea detox seems like it would be great to try. For those who've gone through a full detox period have you noticed any breakouts?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Soothing Rose HibiscusSkin DeTox Tea!
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
When I'm going through a huge breakout period (whether hormonal or just regular whiteheads), I swear by this stuff!! It truly helps to reduce breakouts from the inside out. Plus, it tastes absolutely amazing!! It's one of the best tasting teas I've tried and one of the few that I can actually drink without sweetener because it's already sweet on its own I like that many of the included herbs are great for hormonal balance (green tea, red clover, burdock root, dandelion). I have PCOS (which contributes to my hormonal imbalance) and it causes me to break out all the time in those painful under-the-skin type nodules/cysts. This brings together many herbs that are great for this, thus helping to calm down my skin and help with these painful breakouts. Also, my complexion stays much clearer when drinking this and my acne scars fade a lot faster. No, it's not a miracle and it does take some time to see results. When I'm on my skin detox kick, I usually drink it every other day and get great results.
Danielle P.
Florence, KY
Yogi Tea Soothing Rose HibiscusSkin DeTox Tea uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: Target
UPDATED!: Ive seen a lot of reviews with people saying this tea didn’t help their skin! First off, please don’t expect such a big change from drinking tea. All this tea is going to do is detox your skin. It will clean out the bad toxins that’s causing your skin to breakout etc. REASON WHY ITS A DETOX TEA! I love this tea, personally I’m big on my skin care. Being an esthetician, I’m very precise and careful with what I put on my skin. I rarely use drugstore skin care because of the quality and ingredients, I prefer something better. You also have to have a good skin routine to see a small change. I love the way it tastes, the floral smell is light and the taste isn’t over powering. I’m a big tea drinker and YOGI has done an amazing job with this tea! This tea is good for all skin types, it doesn’t ruin the skin but just detox it from within. Is it worth it? Definitely! I drink this almost every day and follow it up with a mask after a long day! Hope you guys will like it as much as I do! Goodluck everyone!
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
Yogi Tea Soothing Rose HibiscusSkin DeTox Tea uploaded by Joanie W.
I'm giving this 5 stars even though I never got to drink it... But with good reason it still earned 5 stars! I was cooking with oil. When I was draining the oil I accidentally poured it all over my pinky. Within a second I had an angry puss blister running the length of my picky finger. I put it in cold water but it just burned worse. I was starting to think 'hospital' but I googled 1st. 1st thing on the list was a black tea bag. I'm still not sure this is black tea but I took a chance since it was the only tea bag in the house. I had instant burn relief! I wrapped the dry tea bag around it and used a Band-Aid to hold it in place. I was scared to look at it the next morning but my pinky was perfect! No blister, no pain! I might drink it too, but I am certainly keeping some in my 1st aid kit!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
BAO X.
Milwaukee, WI
Yogi is one of my favorite brands. I drink this tea when my skin needs to a boost. I like the fact that they make teas for everything including pregnancies!
Lupe V.
Odessa, TX
I loved the Yogi Teas!!!!! They have such a smooth taste to them and what better for it to be detoxing your skin all at the same time. Ive had to buy more just to try all the flavors out. Definitely need this tea if your going to have a weekend out or a special event coming up! Your skin will love you for it!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Mahj C.
Vacaville , CA
Super sootjing..specially during those pregnancy time..Calming to the child as well.Super handy.just a cup a day. Soothes the belly away
Nicole T.
Oceanside , NY
Love the taste of this tea and you don't need to add any sugar to it in my opinion (& I love my teas and coffee pretty sweet) I do notice when I drink this tea often I have less blemishes but I solely drink it just for the taste !!
Ana W.
Delmar, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOGI TEA. I might not seem calm right now but this tea brings my whole body to equilibrium. I do not need to add any sweeteners to it or anything it's taste is amazing on its own. It is a bit on the expensive side for tea as i used to drink green tea which was cheaper, but the switch was definitely worth it.
Raena N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Yogi Tea Soothing Rose HibiscusSkin DeTox Tea uploaded by Raena N.
Yogi Tea Soothing Rose HibiscusSkin DeTox Tea uploaded by Raena N.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love love love Yogi Tea Soothing Rose HibiscusSkin DeTox Tea. I own just about every remedy with this one in rotation with my evening beauty regimen. I drink 2-3 times a week helping to keep my skin radiant and hydrated.
Maricar T.
Skokie, IL
My friend gave me one of these during a stressful semester. Holy, this stuff tastes so good! Even if you're not in on it for the energy boost (for me wasn't as strong) then just be there and be aware of the taste.

117 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...