BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Fatima
Purchased at: Target
This was such an amazing tea for my troubled skin and restless nights of studying. I loved how suttle the smell and the taste was and not having to put any sweetener in it to completely enjoy it. I will definitely buy it again.
Tanya R.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this tea. Have a cup every morning. I've tried a lot of "skin formula" teas. This is my favorite. I'm not sure if it actually improves skin, but the taste is lovely. I also like that it's organic and healthful. I'm eager to try some of the other yogi tea varieties. Definitely try if you enjoy tea.
Austin C.
Olive Hill, KY
Love yogi teas 😍 They all taste and smell incredible and the quotes are so cute. I own almost the entire collection! Not sure if this one actually had a significant impact on my skin, however drinking them can only help!
Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
This tea really works! I used it continuously for a month, and saw real results. It's not a miracle product, you won't find that all of your skin problems have disappeared without a trace, but it does it's job. You'll notice your skin healing rather than getting worse, and you'll see a healthy "glow." --At least, I did. I've been buying this product over and over again for at least a year.

I really like the taste of this tea. It took some getting used to. It's definitely a very unique flavor. I'm not particularly fond of fruity or flowery teas, and yet I like this. I enjoy adding some honey and sugar, but the tea is sweet enough to be left without any additives. Because of its peculiarity, I doubt the tea's flavor is for everyone, but it's sure worth a try.
Jessica C.
Athens, OH
Although I’m not sure if this product helps my skin enough to notice, I really enjoy the flavor and will continue to drink it regardless of if it benefits me the way it says it does
Kaila F.
This tea tastes a bit floral and sweet and I think it’s sooo good. I bought it from Whole Foods for about 4$ and I would recommend it. I have seen a small difference with my skin but I’m also a huge tea drinker
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I am in love with this tea! I received the flawless VoxBox and this tea was inside, I was a little skeptical at first just because I'm more of a coffee person than a tea person, but man did this tea change my mind! It is absolutely DELICIOUS! I added a small spoonful of sugar and stirred and it was so good. I ran to Kroger the next day and bought a whole box!!! I've been drinking it daily now and am so excited to have found such an amazing drink to add to my daily routine. Thanks Influenster!
Keyshia C.
New York
One of my all time favorites with that yummy hibiscus flavor! Nice low amount of caffeine too. It has a nice flavor and smell. This tea tastes sooo good! I adore it! The Rose Hibiscus is wonderful. One of the best I've had yet. I have found that my skin looks better after drinking this tea for a few days. I love it iced. I usually steep it for a really long time in a small amount of hot water and let it cool to add ice and cold water (with sometimes a splash of peach iced tea or pomegranate juice). It tastes great this way. I also like it hot too. Also, I will say I've gotten compliments on my "glowing skin" but I can't find this flavor in most stores so I'm so happy Lucky Vitamin carries it for a cheap price! The taste alone is worth it. This tea also tastes good on its own without sweeteners too.
Janet P.
Fort Worth
This is my daily go-to Tea. I drink it every morning once waking up. It has a nice welcoming floral smell and sweet calming taste. There are several teas I would compare this to such as jasmine tea's but this specific tea detoxes skin. It is effective and relaxing. Every tea packet also comes with a sweet quote or wise words to make your day better. The packaging is great and easy to open. I definitely do recommend this to everyone regardless if you're looking to detox or not.

Highly recommend for college students, it's very calming especially during tough times (mid terms/finals.. Ouch!)
anna c.
Waldorf, MD
I got the stomach ease tea that supports healthy digestion. I typically have stomach problems at least once or twice a month and I actually got a sample from Yogi for this to try. I enjoyed it so much I bought more. I helped settle my stomach. I contains ginger, licorice root, and peppermint so the flavor is a little different. I am not a fan of licorice at all and I don't like peppermint teas, but the flavors weren't too overpowering for me.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.