BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Julissa O.
Dalton, GA
This is one of my favorite teas. I have been drinking this tea for about a year in a half. It does wonders to my skin.
Nichole N.
port angeles, WA
Fantastic! I absolutely love the yogi tea, and I absolutely love the insperational messages each tea bag comes with!
Viviana M.
Guaynabo , IN
Love this brand, especially the sleep and the relax versions that come in different flavors like lavender and vanilla
Karyn K.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I live herbal teas, but Yogi Stomach Ease is my go to tea when my IBS-D kicks in. It's all organic, and tastes great.
jessica m.
Prarieville
The taste is a little much for me but i like to drink it because it helps with my skin. i have noticed a difference.
Jessica F.
Tucson, AZ
I love yogi and this one really work it gives me energy for school in the mornings. The flavor is really good too.
Ranese S.
Arverne, New York
Absolutely amazing! Not only is it delicious but the affirmations on the tag are enough to get you through the day.
yessenia A.
bell gardens, ca
I love this brand, different types of flavors. However I don't find it giving me energy. I drink it for the flavor.
Julies D.
I need this I need to detox because my skin have been looking so horrible and I tried products and they don't work
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Great tea!!! One of my favorite brands of tea on the market! It tastes so fresh! I would definitely recommend this!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.