BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Kassandra L.
York, SC
I just got a sample and love it. I tried the vanilla spice? It was delicious and actually helped with my throat. I'm definitely buying more.
Heather D.
Seriously good tea. Great flavor and good for you. I received it free in my flawless voxbox and I use it regularly. Thanks Infuenster.
Shari E.
Norwalk, CT
Absolutely delicious! Happy to know it is naturally decaffeinated, but a caffeine version would be a nice addition to the product line.
Sara V.
Radford, VA
I love Yogi tea! Especially the caramel soothing bedtime one! Perfect before bed, puts you right to sleep without any nasty chemicals.
Karli J.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite tea. Some detoxes can taste horrible but the flavor is perfect. I like to wake up and brew me a cup most mornings.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Great tasting and does it's job. I added a bit of honey to sweeten it up. Good price and easy to find at target. Will buy this again
Cheyenne G.
Orem, UT
The yogi brand is a go to for me. I got a sample of this tea flavor in one of my influenster boxes! And I enjoyed the fast!
Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
Yessss, so good. Super delicious, flavorful and great for your skin. I love this tea brand so much. They have consistently great tea.
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
Soooooooo good. I got only a trial sample thanks to #influenster but it was delicious and I need to go out and grab a box of my own!
Jasmine M.
My boyfriend uses this tea and it gives him the energy he needs for working 3am. I tried it and it amazed me at the energy it gave me
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.