BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Gina r.
I love tea , I drink it everyday . And this is some of the best tea every i love yogi as a brand . Most of their teas are amazing but this is the best.
Ania A.
Aurora, CO
I wasn't sure what to expect out of the skin detox tea. I've tried yogi's tea before and I love them! I will be purchasing the full box of skin detox(:
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This is not the best tasting tea in my opinion. I tend to lean more towards green teas and white teas. But this really does help keep my skin glowing.
Brittney M.
Alhambra, CA
I especially love the Yogi Teas as an alternative to using any OTC meds. The flavor combinations are great and in good ratio. I would highly recommend!
Ally W.
Highly recommended tea! not only is it healthy, and good for you, but the flavors are very bold, and you can taste the cinnamon! by far the best tea :)
Elena S.
I love yogi tea from the inspirational quotes to the flavors. This tea offers a range of options from emotion balance to detox. I really recommend it.
Megan K.
Love this tea, it has a more earthy taste but it truly does give me the energy I need! I add just a little bit of stevia to it to add some sweetness!
jamani j.
Sacramento , CA
This tea was really good. Sometimes I have a hard time sleeping so I would us this tea with some of the yogi green tea. It had a great taste as well.
Julienne S.
Loved the light refreshing taste of my tea but cant just yet review its skin benefits due to just having a complimentary sample for testing purposes.
Autumn S.
All yogi tea’s are the best the only brand that I really care for they have so many good befits to there teas and many different ones to choose from.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.