BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
I received this tea in my #FlawlessVoxBox. It was the first time that I had this brand & I loved it! The taste was different but I liked it! I would repurchase!
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
I love drinking this when I get sick. Instead of using cough syrups and cold meds I use all natural cough syrup along with this tea. Helps me get better faster.
Kelly D.
Norfolk, NE
Every flavor I've tried I've loved, such as Healthy Skin Cinnamon flavor or Detox. I love all the healthy herbs they add. And I like to add coconut oil to it.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Yogi is a great brand in general and this one has great flavor to it. Great iced and hot. Doesn't really need much sugar/honey cause of flavor comes through.
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
This is a great unique tasting tea yet still good. It actually feels like you're cleaning your system unlike just regular tea. Puts you in a very soothing mood
Kelly W.
I love this tea! It has a great flavor, and I definitely get a boost of energy and focus after having a cup. I may even like it better than my morning coffee!!
Wendy M.
Absolutely amazing to keep you energetic during the day to work and to do everything in your day. Drink it in the morning you gonna have a nice and active day.
Adriana m.
Duarte, CA
Good product i love i recommend it is help ful love it is good. Great love it and is good product love it good great i will buy more and share with my friends
BAO X.
Milwaukee, WI
Yogi is one of my favorite brands. I drink this tea when my skin needs to a boost. I like the fact that they make teas for everything including pregnancies!
Brenda M.
Woonsocket, RI
I received this in my influenster treat box and I really do love it! It tastes great and then makes you feel even better! I would buy it again for sure. 👍🏻
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.