BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Charissa D.
Rose and hibiscus tea are great for my pms and its my FAVORITE flavor! I can really see a difference in my skin as far as a natural blushed look and very cleared up
A m.
Oviedo, FL
Yogi is the best tea brand their is for its effectivness, but its the flavors you have to be careful of because a few of them you expect to be sweet and instead they have licorice or ginger which for my taste buds are very bland and spicy
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
While I am a fan of Yogi teas, I do not like this variety. The black pepper is overpowering in my opinion and makes it difficult for me to finish a cup. If you don't mind the black pepper taste, this might be the tea for you.
J T.
Absolutely the best tea flavor I have ever had. Indescribable, but it's hard to think anyone would not like it!

Not sure about the energy effect, but flavor is great.
Melissa M.
Green Bay, WI
I am new to drinking tea and this is my favorite brand so far. It has a great flavor. This one has a little caffeine but other ones do not. Can't wait to try new flavors
Love the flavor and I love tea is a relaxing way to go to bed with a warm cup of tea to warm up and get cozy under the blankets ....I'll assure you the best night ever
Johnny D.
Atlanta, GA
Big fan of Perfect Energy Tea instead of coffee in the AM or when I need a pick me up during the day. It is true your energy rises with out the coffee like jitters.
Christina W.
Yogi tea is my go-to tea. They offer a wide variety of flavors and are certified organic. My favorites are Egyptian Licorice and Classic Indian Spice. They are flavorful, aromatic, and have a smooth finish.
Lacey K.
Athens, GA
Love the smell of these and it tastes great. I use two bags for a larger cup of tea just to get more flavor. I love Yogi Tea and feel that their products are amazing.
Alyssa C.
I bought this tea because I recently started drinking coffee everyday. This is a great alternative to that. It tastes great and also makes you feel more awake.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.