BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Margaret G.
Atlanta, GA
Yogi tea is my favorite brand of tea! They have so many different types of tea, and I there isn't a flavor I don't like. The echinacea immune system tea is great and the sleepy time tea is soothing too!
Karla Michelle L.
Carson City, NV
I love this tea. It is a great alternative to coffee when you have some late work to do but don't want the full caffeine effect. The flavor is great. Yogi tea is amazing. Highly recommend it.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I have the Healthy Skin Cinnamon Vanilla one and it's alright. It isn't the best one I've tried but I mostly got it the help with my skin. i mostly drink it because I know it's good if I do.
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Love yogi teas! I have an entire cabinet full of different flavor's, instead of a coffee I usually opt out and grab and yogi tea; especially now that it's flue season the echinacea immunity is my go to when ever I feel a little sickness coming one. Always makes me feel better, not to mention they taste great!
Kristin S.
Mansfield, OH
Yogi tea is my go to any time I'm feeling under the weather. I love the Egyptian licorice! I know it's silly but I love reading the quotes on the tea bags. It feels like my very own fortune every time I open a new pack.
Jen B.
Springfield, PA
This was a good tasting tea, I only received 1 tea bag and I don't think that was enough to have a significant change in my skin. With that said, I did not have any bad effects from it on my skin and it tasted good.
Elizabeth F.
Averill Park , NY
Love this tea! great taste and does give me that extra boost of energy I need mid day. I add a little honey for extra sweetness. Alsoq both the tea and honey help when you're starting to feel a little sick and sluggish!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
A cup of this tea in the morning starts my day off right! The smell and taste is so soothing, while the tea gives you a little energy boost to get you moving. I have a new favorite tea!
Alison H.
Marlton, NJ
This yogi skin detox tea was very yummy. I only put a little bit of sugar in mine and it was delicious. Has a fruity taste to it.

I received this tea to review it
Shayla T.
Acton, CA
I liked this tea a lot because it wasn't harsh to taste, and it didn't dry out my mouth, leaving me dehydrated. I felt a little boost of energy after finishing it!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.