BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Dina E.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have to say that I love this brand. I mostly buy the perfect energy one. It tastes good and makes me feel better. I recommend this to all. If you are feeling tired, make some tea and you'll feel better.
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
I drink this tea all the time it tastes amazing and I can feel all the benefits of the herbs used to detox. Definitely recommend this tea and others from this brand to everyone!
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
I love Yogi teas, this one in particular is not my favorite but this is one of the chosen ones when i want to try something different. The ingredients like cinnamon and ginger help to boost your metabolism
Yolanda P.
I love this brand, especially when they have the affirmations at the end of the bag. I usually save them and put them on my wall. I usually repurchase them during the fall and winter. The packaging is like any other typical tea box. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested.
Jonely A.
Brandon, MS

Me encanta el Yogi Tea pq te ayuda a tener energia durante el dia y el sabor es muy Bueno lo recomiendo yo lo utilize mucho durante el dia y te ayuda mucho a limpiar tu cuerpo y es natural.
Taylor Y.
This tea is soooo good. I love that there are so many anther flavors to try and add together. It is very good for your health and to keep you immune system and a great level. I love tea so much and by trying this tea you will fall in love.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN
So in love with this yogi skin detox tea. At first i thought it was not going to work but, it does after i drunk the tea for about a two weeks i saw my skin have my glow back
Poorva B.
I love yogi teas!! they are so pleasant to drink, and i really feel detoxified and clean when i drink it regularly. its slightly expensive but worth the price :D love it
Margaret G.
Atlanta, GA
Yogi tea is my favorite brand of tea! They have so many different types of tea, and I there isn't a flavor I don't like. The echinacea immune system tea is great and the sleepy time tea is soothing too!
Patricia M.
Tarrytown, NY
Love yogi teas! I have an entire cabinet full of different flavor's, instead of a coffee I usually opt out and grab and yogi tea; especially now that it's flue season the echinacea immunity is my go to when ever I feel a little sickness coming one. Always makes me feel better, not to mention they taste great!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.