BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Danielle C.
Anderson, IN
Being in college, I struggle with staying awake some nights to do my homework. I have been trying to find a natural product that helps, and this is it! This tea is my absolute favorite, it taste wonderful and it brings my energy up enough to help me get through the rest of the day!
Natalie C.
Key West, FL
Just tried this tea that came with my vox box today! I usually add sugar to my tea, but luckily this is tasty enough to where I don't have to! I will definitely be buying more of this tea to drink daily!!
danielle b.
Davison, MI
I love This stuff! It is so good for you and keeps that healthy flowing blood. My main problem is with my blood stagnation but after drinking one cup of this i am good to go. this is a life saver ladies every monthly i would drink this just some advise to help you get through
Haile G.
Rawlins, WY
As a log fan of yogi tea, I was excited to see these in my voxbox!!! The hibiscus tea was delicious. I'll definitely be grabbing that the next time I'm at the store. It's got a sweet relaxing flavor.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I don't discriminate when it comes to tea, but yogi tea is my favorite, with all their variety of flavors it's hard to choose a favorite, but I believe this is pretty close.
Dallas S.
Rockingham, NC
I received the stress relief and the bedtime as a part of my voxbox. I'm not a big tea lover but yogi is pretty great! The flavor is good and it makes you feel amazing. I will most definitely be purchasing.
Annemarie L.
I LOVE Yogi tea, you can buy it pretty much anywhere, although my fav flavor, the lemon honey tea can be a little hard to find. I do love so many of the flavors though, and I think that there's really something for everyone in this brand
Jesse M.
Mountain Ranch, CA
I've been drinking this tea for a long time and I really like it! The flavor is very nice and if I drink it often enough it does help keep my skin clearer as I do suffer from cystic acne. Great tea!
Cathy V.
DANIA BEACH, FL
Love starting my day with Yogi Tea. It gives me a boost of energy without the jitters that I get from coffee. I truly enjoy their brand and the fact they have ingredients I trust. Highly recommend!!
Catherine C.
Norwalk, CT
This tea is great! I think it has had at least a minor positive effect on my skin but there is no way to tell if this was the catalyst. Regardless, it certainly doesn't hurt! It tastes great iced or hot and the smell is wonderful! Would recommend.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.