BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
This is so delicious! I find it to be sweet enough that it doesn’t need any sweetener. It tastes like tea you would get at a fancy spa in little glass cups; now you can make that a ritual for yourself in the comfort of you home
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I recently discovered this and have been drinking at least 3 cups a week. I have noticed my skin looking nicer. I drink this hot without adding any additional flavors and it is delicious. I don't normally go for floral tastes, but this is the perfect balance.
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
This tea gives me such a glow! I generally have pretty good skin, but continuous use of this tea really perks my skin up and gives it a little refresher. To top it all of, this tea tastes AMAZING. It's kind of addictive, it tastes soooo good. Highly recommend this product. Their other teas are also excellent. I love the little messages of wisdom on the tea bags.
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
I love yogi tea! It smells amazing and makes my very relax! Honestly i haven’t seen any noticeable result on my skin yet but I’m still loving it because of the good taste and scent! If you are looking for a gentle type if tea I would recommend it!
Emma S.
Van nuys , CA
Yogi is one of the best and affordable organic teas on the market! It’s easy to find, they have a ton of flavors AND it’s free of pesticides and toxins! I love relaxing with a great cup of tea especially during the chilly winter months and look forward to trying more flavors!
PaulaAlicia C.
This is my favorite tea! I drink this on a regular basis. It does help keep my skin clear and healthy looking. It is a great product, not expensive, and it tastes wonderful. Yogi tea has some of the best flavored teas around for all of your needs.
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
If this is actually working my skin is showing and glowing. Basic tea packaging. Great pricing. Smells amazing. Tastes super good. Affordable as could be. Worth the purchase. Highly recommend. It’s part of my beauty routine to drink this.
Carrie C.
Salem, OR
Very strong rose tea. Love yogi teas. I think this is too strong for me. I only leave the bag in for a fraction of their other teas. Quality is excellent. Just too strong for my taste. If you like rose hibiscus this tea is for you!
Monique D.
Boston, MA
This tea smells so good. I could smell it all day. The smell is just so relaxing and tranquil. The tea its self is actually really good too. I haven’t drank it for a long time to see any results but i like how it smells and tastes
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: Target
I really like this tea, every time I am on my period I get really bloated, and I begin to break out. This tea heals both my belly and my skin, the ingredients on this tea does a great effect on my body. I recommend it.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.