BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Maria P.
Danbury , CT
As a tea person, I really do enjoy Yogi tea. I believe their brand is awesome. The quotes that can be found on each tea bag are motivational and inspiring. There are many flavors to choose from. I personally like the detox line. I continue to purchase this product and explore different flavors. None have failed me yet!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Savannah, GA
I love Yogi Herbal Teas; they're amazing! I drink at least three cups every day.

This particular tea has a great flavor! Lightly sweet, the cinnamon and vanilla notes are definitely there. I love the results I've seen since drinking this tea. I enjoy mixing it with Immune Support and Chai Roobius. Perfect!
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
This tea is just ok. Drinking this didn't really improve my skin situation. I liked the nice rose flavor but I found it a bit bitter, even with honey added. I don't think I'll try this one again. It's a bit tricky to find. Maybe it works for some people, but not for me.
Laura A.
Meridian, ID
I love this tea! I drank it right after I got my Flawless VoxBox and, usually I drink tea with honey or sugar, but this is amazing plain! Floral but not too strong! The only vice I have is that it makes my mouth and throat dry. But other than that it's yummy! 💕🍵
Lorena G.
I've tried the Skin DeTox and the Perfect Energy teas and I swear by them! Within 2 weeks, my skin became radiant and clear. The Energy tea really did help me get through the school day with only 4-5 hours of sleep. It helper me stay awake and energetic. The tastes are unique and I love them. I can't live without these!
Nena L.
I drank the Skin Detox tea as indicated and after 30 days there was a noticeable glow in my before and after pictures! My skin didn't clear up any different than usual, but it looked much brighter. Plus, I love the taste of the tea and I enjoyed it cold and hot.
Cat L.
Got a sample of this tea from the Yogi tea website. First off I just have to say that this tea smells amazing! The taste is okay, but for my taste it needed a bit of honey. I will be purchasing this in the future to try to clear up my skin.
The tea is so good! I am in love with it. It helps clear out my skin and feeling confident of my skin. It is amazing how this tea does help out. Plus, my friend gave it a go for a week then her acne calm down too. It even taste so good, I love flowery taste and smells. MUST TRY!
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I have issues with Rosacea and this always seems to do the trick to calm my skin and sooth it against all the day to day stress or effects. It has a very light smell to it and with the tiniest amounts of sugar - it turns into a flavor explosion in your mouth.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
These teas are very flavorful! As a great replacement for my morning cup of coffee, I really enjoy the variety of flavors especially the lavender vanilla or the caramel tea! They tend to be unsweetened so if you prefer to have a sweeter tea, feel free to add some creamer or any other sweetener you enjoy!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.