BY YOGI TEA

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
This delicious tea really does work. I suffer from some anxiety disorders and take meds for that but still have breakthrough anxiety quite often. I have a cup of this tea and in a short while I notice that I feel much better. I always think things like thins have what it is supposed to do in it's name, but never actually work. But this one does. It smells and tastes wonderful. Each tea bag tag has a little saying on it which is really sweet. Each tea bag is in a separately sealed packet.
Jahyah J.
N Charleston, SC
This tea worked wonders! I usually only drink water but my face was breaking out from the amount of stress at school. Long story short I used this tea and wow am I impressed! My skin felt so relaxed and hydrated after drinking this tea. The taste is great also which is just a huge bonus. I personally did not use sugar and but it honestly doesn't need it. Prefect just the way it is and helped clear up my face within a number of days
How else can you relax? Why a nice hot cuppa, of course! It's also how you can be flawless since this tea by Yogi is "Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox" .

Let's be real... I can't tell you how it did amazing things for my skin because I only had one cup. What I can
tell you is that it tasted nice. I usually stick with a more traditional black or green tea, but at times I venture into more unique teas. This tea boasts ingredients in addition to green tea such as:
rose petal
honey bush leaf
hibiscus flower
red clover leaf and flower
cardamom seed
grape root
orange peel
burdock root
dandelion root
yellow dock root
stevia leaf
This tea also contains caffeine, albeit a small amount. Just 18mg per cup compared to the 90mg a cup of coffee has. Still, you may need to know that!
Ashley H.
I have only had this tea once as a sample but i will say it smelled and tasted incredible! i usually just add one sweetener to my tea or sometimes some honey. I cannot speak for the benefits as I've only used it once but as far as the flavor and quality, this tea is awesome! Fellow tea drinkers, i would definitely recommend this tea or the entire line of tea as they have quite a vast selection for anything you're looking for!
Ashley-Rahne M.
This brand is awesome! I'm just for the past few years getting into herbal teas and I still have to use sweeteners, but I drink the mint kind in the mornings regularly to give myself a nice boost of energy before my day starts so I can get done what I need done. It's a really nice, cool feeling for such a warm drink and it's nice to have when I just sit quietly in the mornings.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample of this for free from the Flawless voxbox. It is a nice tea with a pretty scent and subtle taste. I wish the tea was a bit more flavorful. I'm not sure if the skin detox actually works since I've only tried this once, but I want to buy the full size version of this product and see if I notice any changes in my skin.
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
I love Yogi teas! I have replaced my coffee with the Perfect Energy blend and what a difference it has made. The flavor is perfect for morning hours and gives you that boost you need to get up and get going. I do add a touch of honey (to all my teas) for a little bit of sweetness and flavor. but I could definitely drink this blend (and have) without honey.
Anna G.
Frisco, Tx
I love this brand, the one I buy most is the immune support tea. I work I'm healthcare and this stuff really helps fight off colds!
my other favorite from them is the woman's energy, I get extra tired during my time of the month and it helps give me the energy I need to get through my day!
Evelina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this free complimentary product. I really loved the smell of the tea inside the tea bag and brewing it released a really pleasant smell. I think this is one of the best smelling teas I've ever brewed actually. I cannot give any insight towards its effect on my skin, because I've only tried one bag. However, the taste isn't amazing. It's not particularly bad, but I'd prefer to drink something else when it comes to the taste. It had a slightly bitter taste which I'm personally not fond of.
Amanda G.
Vine Grove , KY
This tea is amazing! Lightly sweet with a floral aroma and bright red hue once brewed. Yogi teas really focus not only on the flavor but really the healing aspect of their teas. I tend to only break out around my period due to hormone shift but this tea really helps keep my skin clear and radiant. It's a great detox without being too much of a diuretic.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
Does this tea give you a crash?

Vitamin Shoppe

Vitamin Shoppe was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.