Yogi Tea Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox

by Yogi Tea

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

What is everyone’s opinion on not only this product but this brand of tea ?
How is the taste of this ?
Does anyone else watch Southern Charm, I love this show ?Yogi Tea Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox 🙈🙉🙊
Start your review of Yogi Tea Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox!
Kissimmee, FL
I LOVE THE TASTEOF THIS TEA.HIBISCUS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE NATURAL DRINKS.AFTER HAVING FEW CUPS YOU FEEL FRESH.IT JUST MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD.AWESOME TASTE. IT CLEARS YOUR INSIDE SKIN AND MAKES YOU RELAX.GREAT TASTE CAN DRINK IT COLD OR HOT WITH SUGAR OR HONEY.
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
I had a very bad breakout, and I tried this tea to calm my skin. I dont know if it did anything for the breakout, lol. But it tasted great. The rose smell is pleasant and its rekaxing. It tasted great as the smell also.
No Special Diet
Kennerdell, PA
Yogi Tea Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox uploaded by Savannah L.
Yogi teas are some of the nicer but reasonably priced teas, and are marketed by boasting of the health benefits associated with some of the ingredients. Now, I don't know if this will really clear my skin, but I do know that rose and hibiscus is used in herbalism for skin issues (my mother is a clinical herbalist.) Unlike most teas, I rec letting this seep a little bit longer to avoid bitterness- for some reason the typical brew was slightly more bitter than the long brew, which is the exact OPPOSITE of most teas. Once over brewed I found this to be a delicious and pleasantly fragrant tea. And I love tea.
Gluten Free
Received from Influenster
Milwaukee, WI

I like these you a fresh and original flavor, which makes you feel detox, energy or calm depending on the time you drink this infusion, or also cold to refresh a hot summer afternoon, I recommend it for its original flavor ever a friends and family

Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Dearborn, MI
Love this tea so much! You can never go wrong with Hibiscus, it tastes amazing and I've actually seen a difference with my skin complexion. The Yogi Tea brand has a bunch of variety for anyone and a bunch of different flavors! hope this helps!!
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Derby, CT
I love this tea specially because it helps with my skin care regimen by working on it from the inside out. I love the flavor of this tea and it's many health benefits plus it keeps my skin clear and glowing .
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
SCHENECTADY
I love this brand for their holistic approach to healing various ailments. The rose hibiscus is a beautiful light blend that mentally takes Me away to my own personal paradise. It is a delight and my taste buds do a happy fance. paradises.
No Special Diet
Middletown, OH
If this is actually working my skin is showing and glowing. Basic tea packaging. Great pricing. Smells amazing. Tastes super good. Affordable as could be. Worth the purchase. Highly recommend. It’s part of my beauty routine to drink this.
Dairy Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
I recently began drinking this skin detox tea. So far I love it! I really enjoy all of the Yogi teas. This is my go-to tea when I need a little boost or help with my skin. When I run out, I will restock this tea.
Dairy Free
Ogden, UT
Love love love this tea. All my tea I but is by Yogi but this one is delicious! I've always loved anything infused with hibiscus. I'm allergic to alotnof flowers infused in teas so I love that yogi has this one. I really recomend it

113 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...