BY YOGI TEA #27 in Tea

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea from the...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I need to go...1 Answers
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
Where do I begin with this?  Hmm...Well, it taste good, and I think it works BUT for me, it broke me out.  I know that's the body detoxing and all of that good stuff but I kinda think there should be a warning label that says "may cause breakouts."  Other than that, I think it's a pretty good product but I just didn't like that the fact of breakouts happening.
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
So I recently just bought this about a week ago, since I've heard so many good things on here about it. I am ago fan of yogi tea but have never tried this one until I heard about it on here. I am so glad I did, I can say I have noticed a stronger glow in my complexion and an all around good feeling since I've been drinking 2-3 cups a day. I also think the packaging is just the cutest. I give this delicious drink a 5/5
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
If this is actually working my skin is showing and glowing. Basic tea packaging. Great pricing. Smells amazing. Tastes super good. Affordable as could be. Worth the purchase. Highly recommend. It’s part of my beauty routine to drink this.
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
There is not enough that I could say about this tea. The flavor is absolutely amazing. I drink this hot with a tiny bit of raw, unfiltered tea. I love how the tea bags have inspirational quotes. It puts me in a great mood throughout the day
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
kai f.
This tea tastes a bit floral and sweet and I think it’s sooo good. I bought it from Whole Foods for about 4$ and I would recommend it. I have seen a small difference with my skin but I’m also a huge tea drinker
Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been drinking this tea every day for about a month now. While I do feel more hydrated, I can't say 100% that I've noticed a difference in my skin although I do feel that my last hormonal breakout wasn't nearly as bad as usual. The taste is so good though, that I'm still giving it 5 stars. It's hard to find a tea that is so flavorful, has caffeine, and doesn't leave a weird after taste. The flavor is seriously delicious.
hunter m.
Ahhhh! I love this tea. It tastes amazing. When I drink it, I can feel my skin getting healthier from the inside out. I swear by Yogi teas. The packaging is so cute and every tea bag has an inspiring quote.
Alexsandra R.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this tea! I have been using it for two weeks, and I had a huge pimple that didn't want to go away for about a week and it's gone! However the taste takes some getting used to it's very floral
Justiney R.
Oxford, MS
This tea gives me such a glow! I generally have pretty good skin, but continuous use of this tea really perks my skin up and gives it a little refresher. To top it all of, this tea tastes AMAZING. It's kind of addictive, it tastes soooo good. Highly recommend this product. Their other teas are also excellent. I love the little messages of wisdom on the tea bags.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota , NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
Antonella G.
What's your favorite flavor/kind of tea and why?