BY YOGI TEA #38 in Tea

Our skin reflects our diet and lifestyle choices: cleansing from the inside can help promote healthier skin. Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox tea combines Rose Petal and Hibiscus – used in Ayurveda to soothe the skin – with Green Tea for a deliciously floral tea to support your healthy glow.*

• How is this tea? What is the taste like?2 Answers
  • Is this tea very strong? What would be a more fruity tea ...1 Answers
  • Can you buy this tea at most grocery stores or would I ne...1 Answers
Michaela L.
I hate hate hate the taste of this tea, but it actually helps give my skin a beautiful glow so I continue drinking it. Yogi tea in general is amazing, the ingredients are always super good for you & the flavors are always interesting! This one in particular has a very strong rose flavor, which is extremely hard for me to stomach because I can’t stand rose. I try to drink it hot on an empty stomach when I first wake up, but sometimes I’ll drink it at night despite the fact that there is caffeine in it. I also like to save the inside of the tea bags & occasionally mix it in with my face masks.
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
So many brands that promised to help detox your body but they taste horrible! But yogi detox has a great flavor and helps clean your body! It’s very affordable, I think they can create new detox flavor combinations
Amber B.
This tea is very good. I was concerned about the rose taste because I do not care for the smell of roses. I am so glad I found this tea. Today was my first time having this particular type of Yogi tea. I am a big Yogi Tea fan. Drank it on an empty stomach and was fine, not queasy at all. I hope it helps my skin.# Yogi Tea Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin DeTox
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
I like the smell of this tea it’s so floral.over all i really tried to drink it every day but it was hard for me to drink. The flavor was very different and i didn’t see a change in my skin or anything crazy. It’s a nice tea but i have better teas i enjoy
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon.
Erica T.
I love the glow this tea gives my skin from drinking it consistently. I find this tea tastes best cold. I usually buy this tea from Whole Foods. I recommend for when your skin needs an inside hydration “pick me up”.
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been drinking this tea every day for about a month now. While I do feel more hydrated, I can't say 100% that I've noticed a difference in my skin although I do feel that my last hormonal breakout wasn't nearly as bad as usual. The taste is so good though, that I'm still giving it 5 stars. It's hard to find a tea that is so flavorful, has caffeine, and doesn't leave a weird after taste. The flavor is seriously delicious.
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
Where do I begin with this?  Hmm...Well, it taste good, and I think it works BUT for me, it broke me out.  I know that's the body detoxing and all of that good stuff but I kinda think there should be a warning label that says "may cause breakouts."  Other than that, I think it's a pretty good product but I just didn't like that the fact of breakouts happening.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
This is so delicious! I find it to be sweet enough that it doesn’t need any sweetener. It tastes like tea you would get at a fancy spa in little glass cups; now you can make that a ritual for yourself in the comfort of you home
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
I recently discovered this and have been drinking at least 3 cups a week. I have noticed my skin looking nicer. I drink this hot without adding any additional flavors and it is delicious. I don't normally go for floral tastes, but this is the perfect balance.
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
Do you need sweetener with this tea?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I've seen people post pics of these teabags on various social media sites because of the quotes. How does it actually taste?
Terri H.
How is the flavor? Do you feel a boost of energy?
Natalia K.
Bogota, NJ
I love Yogi herbal teas, which one is your favorite? I am looking for something new to try
Antonella G.
What's your favorite flavor/kind of tea and why?

back