BY YOGI TEA

Our Soothing Mint Get Regular tea begins with Senna Leaf, used for centuries to help provide relief for occasional constipation. We add a blend of dried fruits traditionally used in Ayurveda to help support the eliminative functions, and Peppermint, Anise and Cinnamon for a delicious tea to get things moving naturally.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Buy on Vitamin...*
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Yogi Tea and have tried many of the varieties that they offer. In all fairness as I review Yogi Tea, I am so impressed with the brand, the quality, and the care that it will also have 5-stars. In all that I have tried my only bad experience would come from not liking the particular variety that I have tried. I love the inspirational messages on the tea tabs. It has a good flavor and a my system has a gentle response to this when feeling bloated.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Mint tea is my favorite. It is soothing when you are sick, it is refreshing and brings energy in the morning as well as being a great tea to cuddle up with at the end of a long day. It really suits all of my needs. I have loved Yogi and this tea has become a staple!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I purchased this Yogi tea to try when I have an upset stomach as mint seems to be the only thing to settle my upset stomachs and it really did work. i will be keeping a box of this mint tea in my house from now on, that's for sure. It tastes really good too.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Yogi tea is the only hot tea I will purchase. This tea really does "get you regular" it is a detox tea that actually works. I drank my tea at night and had a movement by the morning. Hint: Don't make any plans for the day after drinking it
Becky A.
Becky A.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great alternative to laxatives, and a fantastic way of getting you digestive system a kick start if you've been having a hard time going. The taste is so minty and refreshing and it works within the next 8 hours of drinking.
Amber A.
Amber A.
Douglasville, Ga
This tea helps with occasional constipation in a natural way. it did meet my expectation. It was not harsh on the stomach. Another tea of this kind did cause my stomach to cramp, but this one did not.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Manchester, NH
Such a good product! Very hard to come by where I live, but when I can find it I buy it! I recommend this to anyone who wants to cleanse and clean out everything! It works tremendously!
Kasia K.
Kasia K.
This is my go-to studying tea. Whenever I have a big test or I'm just stressed out in general, this tea is always within reach. The taste and smell is incredibly soothing!
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Fort Mill, SC
Mint tea is my absolute favorite. It's sweet and soothing and relaxing. No need to add a ton of sugar into this, but once in awhile I will add a dash of honey.
Hazel M.
Hazel M.
Goddard, KS
Delicious but this flavor is so hard to find in stores! But with this brand there are always other flavors. None of them have ever been a let down for me.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this brand, I haven't purchased this flavor yet. Does it help regulate someone who has a weak stomach or more for constipation?
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Burlington , Ontario, ON
I love this product but is incredibly hard to find. Is there anywhere I can order online that ships to Canada?