Yogi Tea Soothing Mint Get Regular uploaded by Kate T.

BY YOGI TEA

Our Soothing Mint Get Regular® tea begins with Senna Leaf, used for centuries to help provide relief for occasional constipation. We then add a blend of dried fruits traditionally used in Ayurveda to help support the eliminative functions, and Peppermint, Anise and Cinnamon for a delicious tea to get things moving naturally.*

Buy on iHerb
Kate T.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Ok, so I'm about to get into some digestion TMI....

I've been suffering from minor constipation since I was 7 years old, so for 20 years I've been anything but "regular". I've done fiber cookies, fiber drinks, fiber cereal, fiber bars, and stool softeners. They would help, but I would still get backed up pretty uncomfortably every once and awhile. However, this tea is amazing! It gets me pooping every single time! Though, fair warning, only drink one cup, and give it time. It doesn't take effect right away, but it will. Don't make the mistake I made in drinking multiple cups only to be up ALL NIGHT with horrid gas and multiple bathroom visits haha
Beth W.
This is a great tasting mint tea, great for when you're having stomach trouble. This is a very effective natural laxative, it will definitely get things moving! Keep that in mind when you're brewing, the longer you brew, the stronger the laxative effect. Very soothing over all, and definitely effective!
Fabiola L.
Astoria, NY
I'm a huge tea lover and especially this brand because it promotes useful tea that helps certain parts of the body. I love this mint flavor which is light and not strong on th nose. I would definitely recommend this tea selection.
Fashion Closet D.
Stamford, CT
Yes, this is a tea that wants you to "get regular" but this is also a wonderfully refreshing light tea that is wonderful to have anytime of the day. Mint teas are one of my favorite teas and while I prefer fresh mint leaves, Yogi tea comes quite close. I highly recommend!
Charissa C.
It is a tea like mint says it has a flavor too rich and is relaxing, the Yogi brand has many options to choose according to what you want or have is very beneficial and easy to get I recommend it.
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
This tea helps with occasional constipation in a natural way. it did meet my expectation. It was not harsh on the stomach. Another tea of this kind did cause my stomach to cramp, but this one did not.
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
I love mint tea! The taste is delicious and it is good for digestion. Yogi's blend is great. I wish though, that it wasn't called "get regular." I drink most of my tea at work, but I can't bring this in. Who wants to be the girl that drinks "get regular" tea? I'd be the office joke!
Courtney M.
Elkridge, MD
Yogi tea is awesome! I have not tried a flavor I didn't like. The tea is affordable, and I have bought 5 or more boxes so far. The packaging is very cute and I like the fun quotes on the tea bags. I would 100% repurchase.
Meredith R.
I love mint tea to begin with, but Yogi Tea Soothing Mint Get Regular! has the added bonus of helping with occasional irregularity.  It's a pantry staple in my house.
brandi s.
Louisville
I love this product. It has a great taste and it really works. It’s great to have a natural laxative that has all natural products and works efficiently. I recommend.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
I love this brand, I haven't purchased this flavor yet. Does it help regulate someone who has a weak stomach or more for constipation?
Vanessa C.
Burlington, ON
I love this product but is incredibly hard to find. Is there anywhere I can order online that ships to Canada?