Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy

by Yogi Tea

Our Refreshing Mint Vital Energy tea is blended with Assam Black Tea and Green Tea Extract to deliver an invigorating burst of energy; while Peppermint Leaf, Ginger and Cinnamon Bark gently warm and delight the senses. Cup after cup, our Refreshing Mint Vital Energy tea can help you feel rejuvenated and revitalized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy!
Mint tea is very refreshing. Great for when you are feeling congested. This brand of tea is the best. Affordable prices.
The refreshing mint has a great tast. I can't say that I noticed any more energy but I would recommend it for the flavor.
One of my morning pick me ups! It always is nice seeing the cute quotes. Sometimes I mix this and another peppermint tea.
Columbus , OH
I love mint tea and this tea is perfect to wake up with. It is nicely packaged and stays fresh for quite some time.
Grand forks , ND
This product is wonderful. I drink it when I'm feeling a bit nauseous and it clears that right up. would recommend
Portsmouth, VA
This tea always gives me a ton of energy. I love drinking it, especially in the morning time and with breakfast.
I really like this mint tea. The taste is great, it's readily available at supermarkets. All in all good product
Huntington, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
The combination of caffeine and mint make waking up to busy days so much easier. The smell alone works wonders.
Weatherford, OK
Love to drink this in the morning keeps me energized all morning it taste really great no weird after flavors
Delray Beach, FL
Delicious and refreshing mint tea. Good for warm or cool nights. Great for clearing out sinuses as well.

Looking for your answer?