Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy

by Yogi Tea

Our Refreshing Mint Vital Energy tea is blended with Assam Black Tea and Green Tea Extract to deliver an invigorating burst of energy; while Peppermint Leaf, Ginger and Cinnamon Bark gently warm and delight the senses. Cup after cup, our Refreshing Mint Vital Energy tea can help you feel rejuvenated and revitalized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy!
Ashland, OR
This tea always helps my throat when I'm sick, I don't think I could manage it through winter without it.
Best thing about yogi teas is that they always leave a slightly sweet aftertaste and it's amazing!!
Delicious tea that helps me feel awake at 6am without having a sugar crash later on during the day.
Birmingham, AL
I love every flavor this brand has. Especially the mint vital energy. Mint flavor is my favorite.
Denham Spgs, LA
Great taste and very refreshing! I drink it pretty much everyday. It definitely works for me!
Great quality tea! I love the minty flavor of this tea in particular! It met my expectations
Fort Smith, AR
Yummy tea that is good for you. Nice for yoga parties, and it is a very affordable product.
This is good tea. I have tried many flavors but I love the green and mints teas the most.
Ervas selecionadas, sabor refrescante e suave. Perfeita combinação para aquecer um dia frio ou se refrescar num dia quente (só colocar gelo)

Looking for your answer?