Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy uploaded by Samantha C.Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy uploaded by Raven S.

BY YOGI TEA

Our Refreshing Mint Vital Energy tea is blended with Assam Black Tea and Green Tea Extract to deliver an invigorating burst of energy; while Peppermint Leaf, Ginger and Cinnamon Bark gently warm and delight the senses. Cup after cup, our Refreshing Mint Vital Energy tea can help you feel rejuvenated and revitalized.

Buy on Walmart*
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
Peppermint tea and green tea are my two favorites at the moment. I drink green in the AM and peppermint decaf in the PM. I don't need to add milk or sugar just black for me is perfect. The flavor is delicious.
Annamarie B.
Chester, PA
The Mint Vital Energy is my favorite flavor of Yogi tea. It is my go-to morning tea because of its pop of mint flavor and natural caffeine. The messages on the tea bag provide food for thought for me in the morning. I highly recommend this flavor to others.
Grace S.
My roommate swears by this tea & got me hooked. I love drinking it when I need an afternoon pick me up. I love this brand - the best part might be the uplifting sayings they include on each tea bag! Always brightens my day when I read them.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
Wow! This tea is powerful. I work overnight and this is one of three flavors that stay in rotation. It definitely helps me stay alert through the night. I would recommend to tea lovers and even more so if you are trying to leave coffee alone.
Amanda P.
Mint is really good for stomach aches and I get them all the time. I think yogi tea is better then others because there's SO much to choose from. Flavors are always really good and I would definitely buy this product again.
Ashley-Rahne M.
I Love the slight coolness of the mint in this tea. I used to drink this every morning when I lived in Alabama right before I would go and do my workouts in the morning. It always gave me a little extra pick me up and motivation and I Love the Yogi tea tags. I just wished the black pepper in it wasn't so strong, I have to sweeten this tea A LOT to offset it enough that it doesn't make me uncomfortable while drinking it.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
This is one of my all time favorites that I have tried and I love trying new ones every time I run into the grocery store I pick up a new box of one I have not yet tried as well as this one specifically. The mint makes it taste amazing instead of that herb taste. It's very refreshing
Allie C.
Humble, TX
I love this tea it's so great, it gives you a boost and just makes you feel all over energized. I bought all the boxes on the grocery store shelf if that tells you anything. It has just the perfect hint of peppermint and you don't need to add sweetener to it which is beyond amazing
Sharon B.
Charlotte, NC
I love anything minty. This really hits the spot when I am craving something sweet . I really love this brand . I have found this brand only a select few at my local target, Walmart. To find different flavors I have to go to my local health food store which can be pricey.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
THis is a super tea to drink in the afternoon at work, when you feel the 2 pm drowsy feeling coming! I love the refreshing mint flavor. I find this and most Yogi Tea to be very smooth and the tea bags produce a good tea with lots of flavor, yet remains smooth and not bitter.