Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy

by Yogi Tea

Our Refreshing Mint Vital Energy tea is blended with Assam Black Tea and Green Tea Extract to deliver an invigorating burst of energy; while Peppermint Leaf, Ginger and Cinnamon Bark gently warm and delight the senses. Cup after cup, our Refreshing Mint Vital Energy tea can help you feel rejuvenated and revitalized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yogi Tea Refreshing Mint Vital Energy!
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Target
I am a fan! I wanted a pick-me-up for when I inevitably get a bit drowsy at 2pm. I didn't want the jitters I get with coffee, though. I saw that it has L-theanine, which I've had good luck with as a supplement, so I thought I'd give it a try. This helps me feel awake, but calm.
Warwick, RI
Peppermint tea and green tea are my two favorites at the moment. I drink green in the AM and peppermint decaf in the PM. I don't need to add milk or sugar just black for me is perfect. The flavor is delicious.
Newton, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
The best mint black tea hands down. I am so sad my shoprite stopped carrying it, but I saw that Weis now carries it. It's so refreshing in the morning and has very good ingredients. It has the right amount of caffeine and is so soothing for my stomach. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a perfect mint tea that is caffeinated.
Bernville, PA
The Mint Vital Energy is my favorite flavor of Yogi tea. It is my go-to morning tea because of its pop of mint flavor and natural caffeine. The messages on the tea bag provide food for thought for me in the morning. I highly recommend this flavor to others.
My roommate swears by this tea & got me hooked. I love drinking it when I need an afternoon pick me up. I love this brand - the best part might be the uplifting sayings they include on each tea bag! Always brightens my day when I read them.
Cumming, GA
Wow! This tea is powerful. I work overnight and this is one of three flavors that stay in rotation. It definitely helps me stay alert through the night. I would recommend to tea lovers and even more so if you are trying to leave coffee alone.
Mint is really good for stomach aches and I get them all the time. I think yogi tea is better then others because there's SO much to choose from. Flavors are always really good and I would definitely buy this product again.
I Love the slight coolness of the mint in this tea. I used to drink this every morning when I lived in Alabama right before I would go and do my workouts in the morning. It always gave me a little extra pick me up and motivation and I Love the Yogi tea tags. I just wished the black pepper in it wasn't so strong, I have to sweeten this tea A LOT to offset it enough that it doesn't make me uncomfortable while drinking it.
Flint , MI
This is one of my all time favorites that I have tried and I love trying new ones every time I run into the grocery store I pick up a new box of one I have not yet tried as well as this one specifically. The mint makes it taste amazing instead of that herb taste. It's very refreshing
Humble , TX
I love this tea it's so great, it gives you a boost and just makes you feel all over energized. I bought all the boxes on the grocery store shelf if that tells you anything. It has just the perfect hint of peppermint and you don't need to add sweetener to it which is beyond amazing

Looking for your answer?