BY YOGI TEA

Green Tea has long been recommended to support a natural path to vitality, and a natural decaffeination process keeps the antioxidant benefits of our Green Tea Pure Green Decaf intact. Enjoy our Green Tea Pure Green Decaf tea any time of day as a flavorful way to support the body’s defenses against free radicals.*

Buy on Walmart
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
I don't know why, but I hate the flavor of this green tea and I love green tea. I guess it tastes a lot like dirt, and I know that green tea can be bitter, but I just can't deal with it. The price is just fine, perhaps that's why the taste is not ideal. I would probably not recommend this to others, although I could just be really picky about my tea
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
Love this tea! So many flavors to choose from, great flavor, and reasonable price. I also love that each tea bag has a positive message on the tag. That always makes me feel better reading it as I'm waiting for the tea to stew
Mandy P.
Austin, TX
I like this tea a lot. I am still able to get a little bit of a caffeine boost even though it is decaf. Green tea has a longer lasting and smoother caffeine high than coffee, which spikes and drops. This will keep me going for several hours.
Mila M.
Atlanta , GA
I love green tea! This product was okay. The tea flavor is strong however it can be a bit over bearing. I think it is a bit on the expensive side. I do drink it when it is available but it is not my go to tea.
Missy S.
Venice, FL
I love yogi teas, but this one is especially great at bedtime. Sometimes I want something sweet after dinner and having a glass of tea quenches that craving. This one is a great quality with a clean, light flavor.
Mari C.
Kissimmee, FL
The real green tea, with all its benefits thanks to yogi tea, I like to sweeten it and add lemon juice, also helps to lose weight, special to share an afternoon with friends.
Emily F.
Marietta, OH
Very yummy and has a good flavor when you want green tea but don't want to stay up late from the caffeine. Great option to have to drink later on in the evenings
Caitlin C.
I've tried a bunch of yogi's teas and all are tasty. Their tea bags come with cute quotes which is always nice to read while your sipping tea. A little pricey compared to other brands but such good quality tea!
Renee G.
U.K. Drink this every day, 2 a day. It is so yummy and I can not get enough of the beautiful quotes on the bag tag! Unfortunately, I am allergic to cinnamon and a lot of the brands teas have cinnamon in them so this is one of the only teas I am able to try. I would like to try a detox one.
Brittney F.
Lebanon, OR
I cannot say enough good things about ALL yogi teas. I love the quotes that cone along with it. I found this brand on accident, now it's one of the only bagged teas I will buy.