BY YOGI TEA

Green Tea has long been recommended to support a natural path to vitality. A natural decaffeination process keeps the antioxidant benefits intact so our Pure Green Decaf tea can be enjoyed any time of day as a flavorful way to support the body’s defenses against free radicals.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Buy on Jet.com
Brigid E.
Brigid E.
Dunmore, PA
I bought Yogi Green Tea because a friend recommended it for digestive help. While it didn't love up to my expectations, this tea was still delicious. The taste was never overbearing and it wasn't sweetened with anything, which made it a wonderful breakfast drink (for those who don't like coffee.) It was a little on the pricer side, but definitely worth the money if you are particular about your teas.
ReShicka P.
ReShicka P.
I tried this tea and enjoyed it. I'm not the biggest green tea fan but it was nice to make a cup when I wanted a nice warm drink. Typically this happens in the evening so having a decaf option was nice so that I wouldn't be up all night. I would buy this again and you should be able to find this at your local grocery store.
lizzie k.
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
This stuff is the best to me . It's light and refreshing and I love how it make me feel when I'm sick . It's perfect for the Cold days and relaxing to me to drink while I'm laying in bed reading a book or taking a bath . I drank a lot of these last time I had a flu and it made me feel really better :)
Nathalia C.
Nathalia C.
For something as classic as green tea, it can be hard to find a simple, clean staple flavor. Yogi's Green Tea is a wonderful option. It's easy to brew, delicious, and perfect for when you want to enjoy multiple cups but not the caffeine that would otherwise come with them!
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Youngstown, OH
I love green tea. Its one of my favorite things and I drink it all the time. It helps me wake up in the morning and green tea helps you lose weight. So I always feel super light after having a cup of tea like it. I would definitely buy it again and reccomend it.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
Not a huge fan of plain green tea, so my star rating may be partial to that. Overall, it's not terrible but a more mellow green tea. I've added honey while it's hot to sweeten it a bit. I've tried it hot and cold, makes no flavor difference in my opinion.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Austin, TX
I like this tea a lot. I am still able to get a little bit of a caffeine boost even though it is decaf. Green tea has a longer lasting and smoother caffeine high than coffee, which spikes and drops. This will keep me going for several hours.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
San Antonio, TX
Very yummy! I love green tea and it is supposed to be very good for you too! I'd say it was a decent price. Definitely not too expensive. I'm a big tea drinker at night! Would recommend to others so go check it out!
Diana N.
Diana N.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great decaf green tea. It tastes fresh and goes down like water for me. It's organic and the price isn't too bad either and you can usually get it on sale at target. Their other teas are nice too.
Mari C.
Mari C.
Kissimmee, FL
The real green tea, with all its benefits thanks to yogi tea, I like to sweeten it and add lemon juice, also helps to lose weight, special to share an afternoon with friends.