Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Mandi R.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jock G.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jennifer Leigh G C.

BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make i...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jock G.
After my tasty voxbox arrived in it is 2 tea bags. I used them and loked it. I decided to head on to the grocery and boughg this chai variety. What i liked about it apart from the clean bold tea taste its caffeine free! Unlike the usual tea bags out there yogi brand has a wide array of products to choose from that attracts your palate.
Mandi R.
Omaha, NE
My absolute favorite "tea"! Love the flavor and love that it is caffiene free so I can make a latte or whatever right before bed.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I love Yogi Herbal Teas; they're amazing! I drink at least three cups every day.

This particular tea has a great flavor and I enjoy mixing it with Healthy Skin and Immune Support.
Kaitlyn H.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely amazing tea! It’s earthy and warm and it brings back familiar trips to the Renaissance Faire grounds. The taste and smell reminds me of the wood chips. Weird I know but it’s so warm and homey feeling! It really is a happy tea.
Nat S.
This is a firm favourite in my household, especially in the autumn and winter months. We drink it with lots of warm almond/soya milk and sometimes even drink it iced! It's got a lovely taste that just makes you feel cosy.
Ana J.
Ok you guys, you don't know how HARD it is to find decaf chai tea, it's like impossible. I love drinking chai tea at night, so I actually NEED decaf or I won't be able to sleep. And not only is this chai tea caffeine free, but it ALSO tastes like actual chai. While it's hard to find decaf chai, it's harder to find decaf chai that actually tastes good, so this is my holy grail! I love this tea, and it's pretty affordable, so yes I would recommend you get it.
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
Excellent product highly recommended
Muy buena very good
Es recomendable facil y muy bueno.
So good
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I've been looking for Rooibos tea in the U.S. FOREVER! Twinnings sells some, but it is nothing like the original Rooibos that I'm familiar with from my study abroad time in South Africa. This Yogi Chai Rooibos is absolutely delicious.. the tea naturally has a sweetness, so this is a good complement.

I'm surprised that it doesn't have caffeine, because I do tend to get a buzz from it!
Safiya C.
Doral,Florida
My morning eye opener. Who can say no to a good cup of tea. Yogi provides this complete with its quote which gives you a bit of positivity to dwell on whilst you drink
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
I love rooibos tea, it is very relaxing and soothing. Sip some when you need to chill.
Gabie C.
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap