BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk an...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mandi R.
Omaha, NE
My absolute favorite "tea"! Love the flavor and love that it is caffiene free so I can make a latte or whatever right before bed.
Molly M.
Birmingham, AL
If you love a chai tea latte, but don't love paying the cost of one at your local coffee shop- check out this yummy mix. Rooibos is popular in South African tea and reminds me of my adventures there. I look forward to unwinding with a warm cup of this yogi tea and a good book on Sunday afternoons.
Nat S.
This is a firm favourite in my household, especially in the autumn and winter months. We drink it with lots of warm almond/soya milk and sometimes even drink it iced! It's got a lovely taste that just makes you feel cosy.
Ana J.
Ok you guys, you don't know how HARD it is to find decaf chai tea, it's like impossible. I love drinking chai tea at night, so I actually NEED decaf or I won't be able to sleep. And not only is this chai tea caffeine free, but it ALSO tastes like actual chai. While it's hard to find decaf chai, it's harder to find decaf chai that actually tastes good, so this is my holy grail! I love this tea, and it's pretty affordable, so yes I would recommend you get it.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I love yogi tea and this flavor is no exception. Yogi teas are reasonably priced, widely available and have superb ingredients. I come back to yogi teas over and over and over again. I recommend trying out their respiratory blend as well as this one.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love this tea on a cold icky night. Its like the best thing to drink to make u feel all warm and relaxed. I love it. The yogi teas are always pretty good so i knew this one would be as well.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
I love this tea. It is a wonderful alternative to the caffeinated chai in the evenings.
Evelin C.
It has a delicious flavor and is one of my favorite from the hole brand. I also like that it is caffeine free. For now I would like to try more flavors but if I'm even in a mood for Rooibos tee, this is the one I'll purchase! The packaging is also very pretty.
aimee k.
This tea is great it is really calming to drink. also it is amazing if you are trying to stay caffeine free.
Jasmine C.
Glenn Dale, MD
I love this tea, it tastes amazing and it's healthy. It definitely meets my expectations
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap