Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Mandi R.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jock G.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jennifer Leigh G C.

BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make i...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nat S.
This is a firm favourite in my household, especially in the autumn and winter months. We drink it with lots of warm almond/soya milk and sometimes even drink it iced! It's got a lovely taste that just makes you feel cosy.
Ana J.
Ok you guys, you don't know how HARD it is to find decaf chai tea, it's like impossible. I love drinking chai tea at night, so I actually NEED decaf or I won't be able to sleep. And not only is this chai tea caffeine free, but it ALSO tastes like actual chai. While it's hard to find decaf chai, it's harder to find decaf chai that actually tastes good, so this is my holy grail! I love this tea, and it's pretty affordable, so yes I would recommend you get it.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I love yogi tea and this flavor is no exception. Yogi teas are reasonably priced, widely available and have superb ingredients. I come back to yogi teas over and over and over again. I recommend trying out their respiratory blend as well as this one.
Eimaan Z.
West Hempstead, NY
Lobe love love love love love love love love love love love love love love.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love this tea on a cold icky night. Its like the best thing to drink to make u feel all warm and relaxed. I love it. The yogi teas are always pretty good so i knew this one would be as well.
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
I love this tea. It is a wonderful alternative to the caffeinated chai in the evenings.
Evelin C.
It has a delicious flavor and is one of my favorite from the hole brand. I also like that it is caffeine free. For now I would like to try more flavors but if I'm even in a mood for Rooibos tee, this is the one I'll purchase! The packaging is also very pretty.
aimee k.
This tea is great it is really calming to drink. also it is amazing if you are trying to stay caffeine free.
Jasmine C.
Glenn Dale, MD
I love this tea, it tastes amazing and it's healthy. It definitely meets my expectations
Emily V.
This is great for in the evening when I don't want caffeine but I need something warm.
Gabie C.
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap