Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Mandi R.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jock G.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jennifer Leigh G C.

BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make i...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Daria S.
Azusa, CA
I generally like Yogi Teas. As appeared I am not a fan of Rooibos. I know quite a few people who do like this flavor. Trusting Yogi's quality and loving their other tea flavors I can say they make good products. I would recommend the brand, just don't like Rooibos.
Virginia S.
Orange, NJ
In my household everyone one enjoys drinking tea, sadly we were very pleased with this one. It isn't expensive actually affordable the only thing was that the flavor tasted horrid, I don't know if it was this box or the brand but I haven't bought it since I tried it.
Keri T.
Minneapolis, MN
I love yogi tea but this was a little more bitter flavored than others. Still better than most of the other grocery store teas!
Nat S.
This is a firm favourite in my household, especially in the autumn and winter months. We drink it with lots of warm almond/soya milk and sometimes even drink it iced! It's got a lovely taste that just makes you feel cosy.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
I love rooibos tea, it is very relaxing and soothing. Sip some when you need to chill.
Sam E.
It has that - mmhhh spice. I add almond milk everyone and again. The individual packs are convenient. Not a bad price. I sometime drink this for an alternative for my coffee.
Gaston G.
Love chai!! Big India lover here just so many memories in one cup.

Cannot go one morning without one.
Eimaan Z.
West Hempstead, NY
Lobe love love love love love love love love love love love love love love.
Evelin C.
It has a delicious flavor and is one of my favorite from the hole brand. I also like that it is caffeine free. For now I would like to try more flavors but if I'm even in a mood for Rooibos tee, this is the one I'll purchase! The packaging is also very pretty.
aimee k.
This tea is great it is really calming to drink. also it is amazing if you are trying to stay caffeine free.
Gabie C.
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap