BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk an...5 Answers
Daria S.
Azusa, CA
I generally like Yogi Teas. As appeared I am not a fan of Rooibos. I know quite a few people who do like this flavor. Trusting Yogi's quality and loving their other tea flavors I can say they make good products. I would recommend the brand, just don't like Rooibos.
Virginia S.
Orange, NJ
In my household everyone one enjoys drinking tea, sadly we were very pleased with this one. It isn't expensive actually affordable the only thing was that the flavor tasted horrid, I don't know if it was this box or the brand but I haven't bought it since I tried it.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
I love yogi tea but this was a little more bitter flavored than others. Still better than most of the other grocery store teas!
Rachel M.
Not my favorite chai tea, but still is very good quality and decent price. Would recommend buying on amazon or going to a local food market in person instead of at walmart. My sister loves this tea and buys it monthly, I would rather pick other products.
Becky D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Yogi detox tea works amazing. My favorite is blueberry and I drink it every night before bed. It makes me feel clean and ever since drinking this product I have actually lost 5 pounds. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a tea that helps them kick start their diet in the right direction ☕️ and they have the cutest little quotes on them!!
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
I love rooibos tea, it is very relaxing and soothing. Sip some when you need to chill.
Emma K.
Terre Haute, IN
I love yogi tea! the Chai roobios is so smooth and delicious. I love all yogi teas but this is my favorite.
brenda m.
Honestly all yogi teas are the best & very good for you, I always have some in my kitchen pantry their so good every night I have my cup of yogi tea.
Jordan B.
This tea is very potent and delicious . I love the chai flavor! I will continue to buy. do they sell pods for keurig?
Evelin C.
It has a delicious flavor and is one of my favorite from the hole brand. I also like that it is caffeine free. For now I would like to try more flavors but if I'm even in a mood for Rooibos tee, this is the one I'll purchase! The packaging is also very pretty.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap