Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Mandi R.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jock G.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jennifer Leigh G C.

BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make i...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
Excellent product highly recommended
Muy buena very good
Es recomendable facil y muy bueno.
So good
Andrea B.
Biddeford, ME
Love the taste!! Tastes amazing without adding anything to it! I would recommend this to everyone.
alexandra c.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love it... the best thing I ever had ^_^ cant go a day without it . I need to get some more soon :)
Tarynn F.
Alexander, AR
This year is delicious and easy to make. it has great flavor. a smooth and flavorful drink.
Jasmine C.
Glenn Dale, MD
I love this tea, it tastes amazing and it's healthy. It definitely meets my expectations
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
I love this tea. It is a wonderful alternative to the caffeinated chai in the evenings.
Alaina K.
Buffalo, NY
This is the best chai tea that I've ever had! Ill be sticking with this one from now on
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
I love rooibos tea, it is very relaxing and soothing. Sip some when you need to chill.
Emily V.
This is great for in the evening when I don't want caffeine but I need something warm.
Syra K.
My favorite tea! I drink this often and it's very good with many different flavors
Gabie C.
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap