BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk an...5 Answers
Becky D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Yogi detox tea works amazing. My favorite is blueberry and I drink it every night before bed. It makes me feel clean and ever since drinking this product I have actually lost 5 pounds. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a tea that helps them kick start their diet in the right direction ☕️ and they have the cutest little quotes on them!!
Chloe E.
Ames, IA
The chai tea is my favorite! It is a great alternative to coffee, and if you add coconut milk to the hot drink it even has a similar consistency. I will keep buying this brand of tea. There are also different teas for specific things, like sleep, exercise, mothers, etc.
Zoie U.
I love chai tea and this is one of the bests I've ever had. It tastes great in the winter when you can snuggle up and the cinnamon flavored indulge you. It is also great in the summer with a few ice cubes as a nice cool down drink. I tell all my friends and family about this wonderful tea!
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I've been looking for Rooibos tea in the U.S. FOREVER! Twinnings sells some, but it is nothing like the original Rooibos that I'm familiar with from my study abroad time in South Africa. This Yogi Chai Rooibos is absolutely delicious.. the tea naturally has a sweetness, so this is a good complement.

I'm surprised that it doesn't have caffeine, because I do tend to get a buzz from it!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
This is one of my favorite teas. A perfect fall tea and treat. The rooibos is a great tea to keep you full, and the Chai is great for that sweet tooth. Very strong cinnamon taste, but I'm a fan of that.

It smells great, its cheap and awesome. Give it a try!
Fallon J.
This is my FAVORITE Yogi tea. It has a strong spicy flavor (courtesy of cinnamon and ginger) that blends flawlessly with the sweet flavor of the rooibos. The incredible flavor is enhanced with honey and milk. This is a tea that I will continue to love and cherish.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
Two of my favorites styles of tea in one little bag! You can't beat the flavor of this one. Just so warm and tasty. I like caffeine free varieties for when I want tea later in the day and don't want to be up all night. This suits that purpose beautifully.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I love yogi tea and this flavor is no exception. Yogi teas are reasonably priced, widely available and have superb ingredients. I come back to yogi teas over and over and over again. I recommend trying out their respiratory blend as well as this one.
Daria S.
Azusa, CA
I generally like Yogi Teas. As appeared I am not a fan of Rooibos. I know quite a few people who do like this flavor. Trusting Yogi's quality and loving their other tea flavors I can say they make good products. I would recommend the brand, just don't like Rooibos.
Molly M.
Birmingham, AL
If you love a chai tea latte, but don't love paying the cost of one at your local coffee shop- check out this yummy mix. Rooibos is popular in South African tea and reminds me of my adventures there. I look forward to unwinding with a warm cup of this yogi tea and a good book on Sunday afternoons.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap

back