Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jock G.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Mandi R.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jennifer Leigh G C.

BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make i...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chloe E.
Ames, IA
The chai tea is my favorite! It is a great alternative to coffee, and if you add coconut milk to the hot drink it even has a similar consistency. I will keep buying this brand of tea. There are also different teas for specific things, like sleep, exercise, mothers, etc.
Zoie U.
I love chai tea and this is one of the bests I've ever had. It tastes great in the winter when you can snuggle up and the cinnamon flavored indulge you. It is also great in the summer with a few ice cubes as a nice cool down drink. I tell all my friends and family about this wonderful tea!
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
This is one of my favorite teas. A perfect fall tea and treat. The rooibos is a great tea to keep you full, and the Chai is great for that sweet tooth. Very strong cinnamon taste, but I'm a fan of that.

It smells great, its cheap and awesome. Give it a try!
Fallon J.
This is my FAVORITE Yogi tea. It has a strong spicy flavor (courtesy of cinnamon and ginger) that blends flawlessly with the sweet flavor of the rooibos. The incredible flavor is enhanced with honey and milk. This is a tea that I will continue to love and cherish.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
Two of my favorites styles of tea in one little bag! You can't beat the flavor of this one. Just so warm and tasty. I like caffeine free varieties for when I want tea later in the day and don't want to be up all night. This suits that purpose beautifully.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I love yogi tea and this flavor is no exception. Yogi teas are reasonably priced, widely available and have superb ingredients. I come back to yogi teas over and over and over again. I recommend trying out their respiratory blend as well as this one.
Daria S.
Azusa, CA
I generally like Yogi Teas. As appeared I am not a fan of Rooibos. I know quite a few people who do like this flavor. Trusting Yogi's quality and loving their other tea flavors I can say they make good products. I would recommend the brand, just don't like Rooibos.
Molly M.
Birmingham, AL
If you love a chai tea latte, but don't love paying the cost of one at your local coffee shop- check out this yummy mix. Rooibos is popular in South African tea and reminds me of my adventures there. I look forward to unwinding with a warm cup of this yogi tea and a good book on Sunday afternoons.
Rachel M.
Not my favorite chai tea, but still is very good quality and decent price. Would recommend buying on amazon or going to a local food market in person instead of at walmart. My sister loves this tea and buys it monthly, I would rather pick other products.
Johanna M.
San Diego, CA
I am a huge Chai tea drinker. I have tried many brands. Some of them taste like potpourri. This one on the other hands has a nice smooth taste to it. I like to add milk to my tea so the taste is not as strong. But it still blends really well with the milk. This one is always in my pantry.
Gabie C.
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap