BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk an...5 Answers
Kaitlyn H.
VANCOUVER, WA
Absolutely amazing tea! It’s earthy and warm and it brings back familiar trips to the Renaissance Faire grounds. The taste and smell reminds me of the wood chips. Weird I know but it’s so warm and homey feeling! It really is a happy tea.
Talia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Yogi's Chai Rooibos tea is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. There's a nice chai kick, but a natural sweetness that means no need for additional sugar. This tea is perfect for anyone looking for something sweet without the added calories--absolutely satisfying. Being caffeine-free, it's also perfect to start the day or say goodnight. I love Yogi teas!!!! Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is by far my favorite warm tea! It is so good with a couple drops of honey and a spoonful of milk. And this brand in particular is the best because it doesn’t have any artificial flavors or GMO‘s. I highly recommend it!
Ana J.
Ok you guys, you don't know how HARD it is to find decaf chai tea, it's like impossible. I love drinking chai tea at night, so I actually NEED decaf or I won't be able to sleep. And not only is this chai tea caffeine free, but it ALSO tastes like actual chai. While it's hard to find decaf chai, it's harder to find decaf chai that actually tastes good, so this is my holy grail! I love this tea, and it's pretty affordable, so yes I would recommend you get it.
Kelly B.
This is my go-to tea. Whenever I want something warm, I drink this because it's flavorful without being overwhelming, and it's very calming. I recommend adding a splash of almond milk for taste. I would absolutely buy this product again. This is my favorite type of chai.
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
This is one of my fave teas, and a really yummy kind of chai that is very soothing to me. If you like chai, I would tell you to try this kind because the rooibus adds a certain amazing flavor to it. I like to add stevia or honey and some coconut, rice or almond milk. It actually tastes good cold or hot. One of my tea drawer staples and highly recommended.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love this tea on a cold icky night. Its like the best thing to drink to make u feel all warm and relaxed. I love it. The yogi teas are always pretty good so i knew this one would be as well.
skylar c.
Wilmington, DE
This is a great Chai! I have a cup everyday and it is amazing. All the flavors are just wonderful. It is totally worth the cost and I will continue to buy this! Before buy I have never had this brand before but it is a must buy.
Sam E.
It has that - mmhhh spice. I add almond milk everyone and again. The individual packs are convenient. Not a bad price. I sometime drink this for an alternative for my coffee.
Jock G.
After my tasty voxbox arrived in it is 2 tea bags. I used them and loked it. I decided to head on to the grocery and boughg this chai variety. What i liked about it apart from the clean bold tea taste its caffeine free! Unlike the usual tea bags out there yogi brand has a wide array of products to choose from that attracts your palate.
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap