Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Mandi R.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jock G.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jennifer Leigh G C.

BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. We combine Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of this intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make i...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ana J.
Foodie Expert
Ok you guys, you don't know how HARD it is to find decaf chai tea, it's like impossible. I love drinking chai tea at night, so I actually NEED decaf or I won't be able to sleep. And not only is this chai tea caffeine free, but it ALSO tastes like actual chai. While it's hard to find decaf chai, it's harder to find decaf chai that actually tastes good, so this is my holy grail! I love this tea, and it's pretty affordable, so yes I would recommend you get it.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
I've been looking for Rooibos tea in the U.S. FOREVER! Twinnings sells some, but it is nothing like the original Rooibos that I'm familiar with from my study abroad time in South Africa. This Yogi Chai Rooibos is absolutely delicious.. the tea naturally has a sweetness, so this is a good complement.

I'm surprised that it doesn't have caffeine, because I do tend to get a buzz from it!
Kelly B.
This is my go-to tea. Whenever I want something warm, I drink this because it's flavorful without being overwhelming, and it's very calming. I recommend adding a splash of almond milk for taste. I would absolutely buy this product again. This is my favorite type of chai.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Foodie Expert
I love yogi tea and this flavor is no exception. Yogi teas are reasonably priced, widely available and have superb ingredients. I come back to yogi teas over and over and over again. I recommend trying out their respiratory blend as well as this one.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea on a cold icky night. Its like the best thing to drink to make u feel all warm and relaxed. I love it. The yogi teas are always pretty good so i knew this one would be as well.
Tia G.
I am a big fan of Yogi brand tea but this Chai is my favorite flavor. This Chai mixture has just the right of spice for me. It's great for a evening tea option because of its being caffeine free. Definitely a staple in my cabinet.
skylar c.
Wilmington, DE
This is a great Chai! I have a cup everyday and it is amazing. All the flavors are just wonderful. It is totally worth the cost and I will continue to buy this! Before buy I have never had this brand before but it is a must buy.
Sam E.
It has that - mmhhh spice. I add almond milk everyone and again. The individual packs are convenient. Not a bad price. I sometime drink this for an alternative for my coffee.
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
After my tasty voxbox arrived in it is 2 tea bags. I used them and loked it. I decided to head on to the grocery and boughg this chai variety. What i liked about it apart from the clean bold tea taste its caffeine free! Unlike the usual tea bags out there yogi brand has a wide array of products to choose from that attracts your palate.
Chloe E.
Ames, IA
The chai tea is my favorite! It is a great alternative to coffee, and if you add coconut milk to the hot drink it even has a similar consistency. I will keep buying this brand of tea. There are also different teas for specific things, like sleep, exercise, mothers, etc.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap