Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Mandi R.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jock G.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jennifer Leigh G C.

BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. We combine Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of this intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make i...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ana J.
Foodie Expert
Ok you guys, you don't know how HARD it is to find decaf chai tea, it's like impossible. I love drinking chai tea at night, so I actually NEED decaf or I won't be able to sleep. And not only is this chai tea caffeine free, but it ALSO tastes like actual chai. While it's hard to find decaf chai, it's harder to find decaf chai that actually tastes good, so this is my holy grail! I love this tea, and it's pretty affordable, so yes I would recommend you get it.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
I've been looking for Rooibos tea in the U.S. FOREVER! Twinnings sells some, but it is nothing like the original Rooibos that I'm familiar with from my study abroad time in South Africa. This Yogi Chai Rooibos is absolutely delicious.. the tea naturally has a sweetness, so this is a good complement.

I'm surprised that it doesn't have caffeine, because I do tend to get a buzz from it!
Christina D.
Gloucester, MA
Foodie Expert
Two of my favorites styles of tea in one little bag! You can't beat the flavor of this one. Just so warm and tasty. I like caffeine free varieties for when I want tea later in the day and don't want to be up all night. This suits that purpose beautifully.
Sam E.
It has that - mmhhh spice. I add almond milk everyone and again. The individual packs are convenient. Not a bad price. I sometime drink this for an alternative for my coffee.
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
Excellent product highly recommended
Muy buena very good
Es recomendable facil y muy bueno.
So good
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Foodie Expert
I love rooibos tea, it is very relaxing and soothing. Sip some when you need to chill.
Samantha B.
Foodie Expert
Yum! Just yum! I love this chai tea! So great and healthy. Definitely recommend it.
brenda m.
Honestly all yogi teas are the best & very good for you, I always have some in my kitchen pantry their so good every night I have my cup of yogi tea.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Foodie Expert
A pretty good cup of chai. I really like yogis teas though. And they'll even send you free samples in the mail sometimes. They have a blueberry tea that is amazing!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Foodie Expert
I love Yogi Herbal Teas; they're amazing! I drink at least three cups every day.

This particular tea has a great flavor and I enjoy mixing it with Healthy Skin and Immune Support.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap