Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jock G.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Mandi R.Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags uploaded by Jennifer Leigh G C.

BY YOGI TEA

Evoke the beauty of South Africa with our Chai Rooibos tea—a creative twist on traditional chai. Yogi Chai Rooibos tea combines Rooibos, a red tea with antioxidant properties, and a traditional Ayurvedic blend of Cardamom, Cinnamon and Clove. Enjoy the spicy warmth of Yogi Chai Rooibos for an intriguingly delicious tea any time of day or night.*

• How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make i...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Talia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Yogi's Chai Rooibos tea is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. There's a nice chai kick, but a natural sweetness that means no need for additional sugar. This tea is perfect for anyone looking for something sweet without the added calories--absolutely satisfying. Being caffeine-free, it's also perfect to start the day or say goodnight. I love Yogi teas!!!! Yogi Tea, Organic, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, Bags
Kaitlyn H.
Vancouver, WA
Absolutely amazing tea! It’s earthy and warm and it brings back familiar trips to the Renaissance Faire grounds. The taste and smell reminds me of the wood chips. Weird I know but it’s so warm and homey feeling! It really is a happy tea.
Ana J.
Ok you guys, you don't know how HARD it is to find decaf chai tea, it's like impossible. I love drinking chai tea at night, so I actually NEED decaf or I won't be able to sleep. And not only is this chai tea caffeine free, but it ALSO tastes like actual chai. While it's hard to find decaf chai, it's harder to find decaf chai that actually tastes good, so this is my holy grail! I love this tea, and it's pretty affordable, so yes I would recommend you get it.
Kelly B.
This is my go-to tea. Whenever I want something warm, I drink this because it's flavorful without being overwhelming, and it's very calming. I recommend adding a splash of almond milk for taste. I would absolutely buy this product again. This is my favorite type of chai.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I love this tea on a cold icky night. Its like the best thing to drink to make u feel all warm and relaxed. I love it. The yogi teas are always pretty good so i knew this one would be as well.
skylar c.
Wilmington, DE
This is a great Chai! I have a cup everyday and it is amazing. All the flavors are just wonderful. It is totally worth the cost and I will continue to buy this! Before buy I have never had this brand before but it is a must buy.
Sam E.
It has that - mmhhh spice. I add almond milk everyone and again. The individual packs are convenient. Not a bad price. I sometime drink this for an alternative for my coffee.
Jock G.
After my tasty voxbox arrived in it is 2 tea bags. I used them and loked it. I decided to head on to the grocery and boughg this chai variety. What i liked about it apart from the clean bold tea taste its caffeine free! Unlike the usual tea bags out there yogi brand has a wide array of products to choose from that attracts your palate.
Becky D.
Yogi detox tea works amazing. My favorite is blueberry and I drink it every night before bed. It makes me feel clean and ever since drinking this product I have actually lost 5 pounds. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a tea that helps them kick start their diet in the right direction ☕️ and they have the cutest little quotes on them!!
Chloe E.
Ames, IA
The chai tea is my favorite! It is a great alternative to coffee, and if you add coconut milk to the hot drink it even has a similar consistency. I will keep buying this brand of tea. There are also different teas for specific things, like sleep, exercise, mothers, etc.
Gabie C.
How does this tea compare to Starbucks if you add milk and make it iced? I'm trying to find a good chai tea but don't want to waste the money on some that taste like crap