Yogi Tea Mango Ginger uploaded by Gaga G.Yogi Tea Mango Ginger uploaded by Gaga G.

BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Mango Ginger tea is a zesty blend that combines Ginger, used for centuries by Ayurveda practitioners for its warming properties and to support digestion, with delectable Mango and antioxidant-supplying Rooibos. Enjoy a cup of Yogi Mango Ginger tea as a delicious anytime treat or whenever your tummy needs a little taming.*

Gaga G.
I love this tea as a caffeine free tea. It soothes my stomach but it also is a relaxing tea to drink. It tastes great & is a great price. This was my first time to purchase it, but I highly recommend it.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
This is awesome. I could taste the fruitiness of the mango as well as the spice of the ginger. I can have a finicky stomach sometimes and this doesn't irritate it, in fact I think the ginger soothes it a bit. This is definitely a variety that I will continue to add to my stash.
Veronica S.
This tea is very tastey. I love fruit flavor from the mango. Its not overly sweet and powerful. The ginger gives it a very nice subtle spice. I really enjoy this tea. I highly recommend this product
Carmen Q.
Hilliard, OH
I have a cup of this after dinner almost every day and it really does help with digestion! The flavor is great especially if you add a bit of honey
Ana D.
New Castle, DE
I am a big tea lover and i absolutely love this tea!
I am not a big fan of ginger but I loved it paired with the mango flavor. The scent as well as the flavor of this tea was just heavenly.
I would definitely advice to give it a go if u r a tea lover like me.

P.S Its great for the digestive system as well.