Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger Tea

by Yogi Tea

SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION

Would you say this is a good Detox tea? Also how does it taste ?
I drinks a lot of tea when the weather comes, smells good and taste good too, Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger Tea l feel warm and compatable sleep.
Do this tea help with bloating as well? [product:yogi-green-tea-lemon-ginger-tea]
Start your review of Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger Tea!
Kerry W.
Austell, GA
I just finished drinking my cup of Yogi Blueberry Green Tea and I love it . I drink it everyday while at work . Its so flavorful and delicious. I love the motivational word and phrases attached to tea bag, they are so uplifting.
SkynCara L.
Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger Tea uploaded by SkynCara L.
Love the flavor! I add two tea bags for more intense flavor. The lemon and ginger really helps soothe my stomach!
kelly R.
Winston Salem, NC
I received this as a free sample and really enjoyed the flavor I will be purchasing this in the near future. I'm a daily tea drinker so I'll purchase within the next week
Stephanie G.
I love the taste it has. You can definitely taste the blueberry in it. It's soothing and it just makes you feel calm and it's a great cup of tea to have daily.
Monica M.
Boca Raton, FL
I love yogi teas🫖. They have inspirational quotes on each tea bag and it just brightens my day. This is a strong lemon ginger tea blend. If you’re not feeling so great or dealing with bloating, this a great go to. I use it as a form of detox in place of coffee during a morning routine.
Victoria N.
I really like the tangy taste of the lemon ginger I always put honey in my cup It's something I love to have at the end of the day
Lindsey M.
This is my absolute favorite tea! Ginger makes my tummy happier if I'm not feeling well or nauseous (I drank a ton during pregnancy), and the lemon is so soothing. The ginger is pretty strong, so it may not be for everyone. I highly recommend this tea for anyone who loves ginger!
Maryam  I.
Maricopa, AZ
Always a favorite flavor of mine. It’s my go to when i want to relax and be cozy on a cold night. I bought this multiple times and i will recommend it. I love the packaging as well. I love tea beverages in general and this is one of my faves.
Ariel G.
I drink this tea about once weekly and especially when I feel like I’m having digestive problems, or ate a heavy meal the day before. It’s good with honey, and helps to make me feel like I’m taking care of my digestive system in a healthy way.
Cindy  G.
Sherwood, AR
I recently discovered this wonderful flavor of tea because my grocery store was out of fresh ginger root. It suggested this option and I am glad I gave try, it has a subtle lemon and ginger flavor. Not too spicy, not too lemony. I prefer my ginger tea a bit stroking the flavor but this will do. You can purchase it at your favorite grocery store at an average price of $4
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,338 reviews
il y a un an
Angela T. il y a un an
I love a nice warm tea before bed. The lemon is nice to cut the sharpness of the ginger. Very nice blend.