Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger Healing Formula Herbal Tea

by Yogi Tea

Yogi Lemon Ginger tea is a lively blend that combines Ginger, used for centuries by Ayurveda practitioners for its warming properties and to aid healthy digestion, with tart Lemon and refreshing Peppermint. Enjoy a cup of Yogi Lemon Ginger tea when your tummy needs a little taming or whenever you want a delicious herbal tea

My boyfriends a huge tea drinker, do you all recommend?
Start your review of Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger Healing Formula Herbal Tea!
Austin, TX
This is perfect for anytime my allergies act up or throat gets sore. This tea feels soothing and the lemon ginger taste stands out without being overwhelming.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love hot teas! They always make me feel better. I love the lemon ginger it has a smooth taste with nice kick of ginger at the end. Love.love love
Deshler
This tea us the best for digestive support! Ginger is also a natural uterine stimulant, so it aids in menstruation. This is one of my favorite teas
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Target
Great tasting tea. Helps me when I'm feeling nauseas or bloated. It tastes great with just a lil bit of honey in my opinion. Definetly recommend
Russell, KS
I love yogi tea and this is just perfect for when you are sick.. I have been drinking this non stop because of course it's winter time!
Pascagoula, MS
I love the little sayings on the yogi tea tags. This is one of my favorite go to flavors but I'm slowly trying them all!!
Springville, UT
The best ginger tea at the grocery store. The lemon tempers the spicy ginger into a yummy flavor that I actually like
I drink this nightly during allergy season to keep my stomach at bay. love iy
I drink this nightly during allergy season to keep my stomach at bay. love iy
Toronto , ON
Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger Healing Formula Herbal Tea uploaded by Diane K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this tea. I was feeling nauseous and after drinking this tea, I felt so much better! And it’s organic which is a bonus. It’s a bit expensive around $4.97 at Walmart but lucky for me it was on sale for $2 and I had a dollar off coupon also 😀
Yogi Tea Lemon Ginger Healing Formula Herbal Tea! is a wonderful sweet yet not too sweet with a nice smooth ginger spice to it. I love this tea, except for 2 things: it is a very expensive tea, and the box of tea bags is much less than other tea companies who box tea in bags.