BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Lemon Ginger tea is a lively blend that combines Ginger, used for centuries by Ayurveda practitioners for its warming properties and to aid healthy digestion, with tart Lemon and refreshing Peppermint. Enjoy a cup of Yogi Lemon Ginger tea when your tummy needs a little taming or whenever you want a delicious herbal tea

Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I like this ginger lemon tea and find it really helpful when I have a cold. It's really soothing for a sore throat. It also aids in digestion and is comforting. The aroma and flavor are nice, but I do have to say that I wish it tasted more like ginger. Otherwise great tea!
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
This Yogi lemon ginger tea is perfect for breakfast.  Many nutritionists tell me to start the day with hot water and lemon, so this is an easy way to do it.  The ginger helps with digestion so it's good to add ginger tea to your meals.  The plain ginger tea is good but the lemon ginger version is even better.
Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
I love these when I need a natural zing to wake up in the morning. Just the right amount of ginger! Perfect for clearing the sinuses. Also, I noticed it helped calm my tummy and bloat! Definitely will buy again
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Yogi Tea and have tried many of the varieties that they offer. In all fairness as I review Yogi Tea, I am so impressed with the brand, the quality, and the care that it will also have 5-stars. In all that I have tried my only bad experience would come from not liking the particular variety that I have tried. Yogi Lemon Ginger Tea is a tasty morning beverage for me. Sometimes I drink it after lunch to aid in digestion. The only thing better is actually making your own version with fresh ginger and fresh lemon. Sometimes I will add fresh lemon to this tea and I prefer to drink it hot.
Amanda V.
Columbia
I love drinking this at least every other day I swear by it and I recommend it to all my friends as well I feel that it helps me keep my digestive tract in tiptop shape plus the taste is delicious and the ginger is not harsh or overpowering either. So yummy.
Megan R.
Cleveland, TN
This tea is amazing! I drink it for gallbladder issues. It helps keep the stones down and at bay. It's also very delicious. And I have noticed it helps with my breastmilk supply.
Emma🌻 L.
Deshler
This tea us the best for digestive support! Ginger is also a natural uterine stimulant, so it aids in menstruation. This is one of my favorite teas
Jennifer B.
Russell, KS
I love yogi tea and this is just perfect for when you are sick.. I have been drinking this non stop because of course it's winter time!
Rebecca P.
San Antonio, TX
I love the little sayings on the yogi tea tags. This is one of my favorite go to flavors but I'm slowly trying them all!!
Amy C.
Springville, UT
The best ginger tea at the grocery store. The lemon tempers the spicy ginger into a yummy flavor that I actually like

back