BY YOGI TEA #80 in Tea

Kava has traditionally been used for its power to calm the body and mind and encourage a good night’s sleep. Yogi Kava Stress Relief® adds Cinnamon and Sarsaparilla for warmth and spice and Carob Pod for rich flavor. Relax and find tranquility with a warm soothing cup of Kava Stress Relief® tea.*

• Does this really work? I have only tried the detox tea and wasn't...4 Answers
  • Does this actually help with stress? What's the taste? How does i...2 Answers
  • Anybody knows if I can get this in Canada? Montreal to be exact? ...1 Answers
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: 16-Ct. more...
I tried this last night, because my throat was hurting a little so I put honey in it. It is SO good! It tastes really good, but it was also so calming. Just having it in my room where I could smell it was calming, before I even started drinking it. I don't sleep well, but I slept well after drinking this.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Of 6 more...
My husband and I drink so much tea it’s crazy! This tea is good for grocery store tea but the flavor isn’t too strong. We usually get our tea from meijer so the price is reasonable and I almost always have a coupon. We like to drink the high end tea occasionally but this always does the job.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
This brand of tea is never a disappointment. It stimulates such a peaceful environment and tastes delicious! The price is not outrageous and the benefits are great. They also always have the cutest sayings and motivational quotes on each tea bag!
Molly G.
Tulsa, OK
I’m not sure if this tea actually calms me down, per se, but I do enjoy drinking a cuppa in the evenings after work when I am trying to rewind. Had an extremely stressful day? Brew it double strength. Add a touch of sweetener for taste (in my opinion). No caffeine, so no jitters or interference with an early bedtime!
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Review for: 16-Ct. more...
I've just recently started trying more "floral" teas and I've found that lavender is really great!! I don't know what it is about this tea but it's really good!! Especially at the end of the day when trying to wind down to go to sleep!! If you like hot tea you will love this tea!!
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
My massage therapist recommended kava tea to me and this is the one i picked up from my local grocer. This tea is wonderful. The strongest taste from this is the cinnamon base and its delicious. The kava in this tea not only helps with stress relief but it actually produces a calming tingly body effect. Its almost like a body high without being intoxicated. I have also used this tea kn days where my back starts to ache and it helps relieve my pain. I got my girlfriend and her mom hooked on this tea.
Deanne F.
This is the first Tea that I have ever tried. It was recommended to me by a friend who enjoyed this brand very well. I find it very relaxing just like it says it relieve stress and it is very comforting..I also like that I didn't have to add too much to it in order to really accent the flavoring that was already in it. This has become my go-to when I need an extra relaxing day.
Ally S.
Wonderful start using stress and has such a beautiful flavor the combination of what they use of herbs and spices is absolutely wonderful. Five stars highly recommend this to anybody who loves tea and would like to relax more also is organic and that makes it a 5-star easy! Great products so grateful for it :)
Isabella I.
This is the only Yogi tea I've tried and I wasn't disappointed. I'm the rare breed of human who drinks kava for the taste more than the effects. I love it. And this tea has a pleasant kava taste and a calming, euphoric undertone to it. Kava isn't for everyone, but you won't know if you find it great or not until you try it. And I most definitely think you should at least once.
Stephanie B.
When I'm feeling anxious or stressed out especially if I know works going to be nuts. I'll grab this and make it into a cold ice tea for my day. I bought the big value pack that was in sale. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't mind lavender.
Elizabeth P.
Rockmart, GA
Has anyone tried this tea to help relieve migraine symptoms?
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
What does this taste most like? What about it makes it calming?
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
Does this really work? I have only tried the detox tea and wasn't a fan it had a weird taste. what would this tea compare to?
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
How does this one compare to the bedtime tea? It's a new favorite of mine, and i want to try more from this brand!
Bryanna H.
Casco, MI
What type of tea is this? And what herbs and spices are in it? Does adding lemon or honey help to make the taste better.