Yogi Tea Joint Comfort

by Yogi Tea

Yogi Joint Comfort combines naturally decaffeinated Green Tea, Turmeric Root, used for centuries in Ayurveda to promote joint health, and Devil’s Claw Root, traditionally used to support the joints. Lemongrass and Peppermint Leaf add spirited flavor. Yogi Joint Comfort tea is a delicious way to relax and support your joints.

Has any one used the Joint Comfort tea to sooth achy joins? If so did it work well for you?
What is your favorite flavor?
What Yogi tea have you tried so far?!
Start your review of Yogi Tea Joint Comfort!
How would you rate this product?
Madison R.
Pewaukee
i play volleyball , and i'm always playing back to back . that can get really hard if my joints are sore and stiff , when i discovered this I was pleasantly surprised on how much it helped me out . it is of great value and i do recommend it to others .
ELIZABETH V.
Keller, TX
A friend gave me some to try and I really liked it. I have bad allergies and asthma so I will try anything. I just wish it was less expensive or had coupons for this! But, I will def buy some to have at work.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
I bought some for my 86 year old aunt who has severe sinus/post nasal drip/allergy. It gets so bad it keeps her up sometimes with the coughing and exhausts her. She uses so many medications trying to get some relief, plus the Neti Pot plus an electric irrigation system, plus ginger and thyme tea and Vicks. Since her health is otherwise good, I do what I can just to make sure she stays healthy and is as comfortable as can be. She has been drinking the tea for a week now and says it is defintiely helping. Thank you! Anything I can do to keep her alive and comfortable is a good thing. She also says it tastes pretty good. And I like that it's not another medication to have in her body but is all natural. She likes drinking tea very day anyway and it's nice to be able to help her feel better.
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
We are big tea drinkers in our home. I tried yogi teas for the first time when I received it in a vox box and have been buying it since. It's a good value for the quality teas you get and there are so many to choose from. My husband likes drinking this flavor after a good workout. He likes the flavor so much!
Lori F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This tea came in handy. My family and I went to help dog some of our older friends and neighbors out the snow. This tea kept us warm and the turmeric and mint was so very comforting. Also it help my joints not to stiffen. So this is a saver and a must have in my household.
Shane G.
Salem, MA
I really like the flavor of this tea and it helps with my chronic pain by reducing my inflammation in my joints.
Jackie F.
Newport Beach, CA
Yogi tea will forever be a favorite brand and this tea is great for inflammation! Has turmeric in it a d has a nice taste!
Hilary S.
Portland, OR
This particular tea from Yogi is meant to help with joint discomfort and that is exactly one of the things that I deal with an elbow that I damaged several years ago and subsequently the joints does bother me because I've split part of my leg mint. As a result The joint doesn't have his full support and can become stressed and very uncomfortable so much so that it is a strain to pick up a full coffee carafe in the morning with that arm. when I drink several cups of this horror make a pot of it in my teapot I do notice a bit of a difference in how my elbow feels it's not like I've taken NSAIDs or prescription painkillers but it is livable. one of the things that I like to point out is also this is not considered completely caffeine free but it is next to that, one cup of this tea only has too many mg of caffeine so if you're sensitive to caffeine or if you want to use this at night this should not keep you up at night. I think the primary pain relieving elements are coming from the devil's claw and the tumeric which are said to both have anti-inflammatory properties. If you have joint discomfort or you just are wanting to help keep. At Bay as uh this might be a good option to start with.
Kiran K.
I suffer from chronic pain, and whenever my flare ups are getting bad, I reach (or rather, get someone else to reach) for this tea. Tastes delicious and maybe it's a placebo effect, but I do feel better afterwards.
Avery B.
Suwanee, GA
I drink a cup of this over ice after going to the gym to ease my knee pain. It's some what effective, taste is okay.