Yogi Tea Joint Comfort uploaded by Amy F.Yogi Tea Joint Comfort uploaded by Lauren K.Yogi Tea Joint Comfort uploaded by Sereniti C.

BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Joint Comfort combines naturally decaffeinated Green Tea, Turmeric Root, used for centuries in Ayurveda to promote joint health, and Devil’s Claw Root, traditionally used to support the joints. Lemongrass and Peppermint Leaf add spirited flavor. Yogi Joint Comfort tea is a delicious way to relax and support your joints.

Buy on iHerb
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
We are big tea drinkers in our home. I tried yogi teas for the first time when I received it in a vox box and have been buying it since. It's a good value for the quality teas you get and there are so many to choose from. My husband likes drinking this flavor after a good workout. He likes the flavor so much!
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
You literally feel a change in your joints! My legs get tight sometimes from always being on my feet and stretching wasn't enough, so I started drinking this and it helped immediately! I felt The tightness losen up and my body felt more relaxed. I would totally recommend!
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
Licorice. literally every single bag of Yogi tea I have ever steeped tastes like licorice. If I were wanting licorice tea, that would be great, but I am not. This is especially jarring when the tea is touted as being "sweet and comforting." These teas taste like chemicals and too much aniseed.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This is a surprisingly good tasting tea blend. After reading the ingredients I was afraid to try it. This tea has a subtle almost spearmint taste and it leaves a slight coolness about your lips and mouth after a sip. I feel better overall when I drink this tea.
Kiran K.
I suffer from chronic pain, and whenever my flare ups are getting bad, I reach (or rather, get someone else to reach) for this tea. Tastes delicious and maybe it's a placebo effect, but I do feel better afterwards.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
Yogi is the best brand when it comes to tea. As a yoga enthusiast I love how they give you certain poses to try depending on what is going on with you in the moment. If your throat is soar they will give you techniques to help with the pain along with organic herbs to drink.
Amanda K.
Woodside, NY
Bought this when I was training for a half marathon. Good taste and while I didn't notice some crazy joint improvement I like to think it still helped to some extent. At the very least it got me drinking more tea. Price point is great and its often on sale.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
I bought some for my 86 year old aunt who has severe sinus/post nasal drip/allergy. It gets so bad it keeps her up sometimes with the coughing and exhausts her. She uses so many medications trying to get some relief, plus the Neti Pot plus an electric irrigation system, plus ginger and thyme tea and Vicks. Since her health is otherwise good, I do what I can just to make sure she stays healthy and is as comfortable as can be.

She has been drinking the tea for a week now and says it is defintiely helping. Thank you! Anything I can do to keep her alive and comfortable is a good thing. She also says it tastes pretty good. And I like that it's not another medication to have in her body but is all natural. She likes drinking tea very day anyway and it's nice to be able to help her feel better.
Rebecca R.
Lancaster, PA
Yogi has been my favorite brand of tea ever since I first discovered it. I was in the search for a good chai (because any chai enthusiast will tell you just how terribly difficult it is to find something that tastes truly authentic) and was pleasantly surprised when I tasted Yogi's Organic Black Chai. It's spiced but not overpowering like some brands (which chai is not supposed to be), nor does it taste like any one spice (Q: how tired am I of nutmeg in chai? A: Very). I've had the pleasure of buying other teas from Yogi and have been impressed by every single one. Besides the taste and quality of their tea, they also have inspirational 'tea tags' with quotes that add the most pleasant bit of sunshine to your morning.

In short; I really love this company and their wonderful line of teas and would recommend them to anyone looking for a tea brand to stand proudly behind.
Ane K.
Since I started drinking this tea, my skin is clearer than ever, my energy levels have increased and I really enjoy the quality of the tea. Its a winner in combination to a healthy diet. It's my go-to tea, but I cant say that it gets rid of my cramps completely but trust me you'll see results regarding; weight, appetite, face clearing,etc. I recommend it, it's something you won't regret.
Steph G.
Burke, VA
What Yogi tea have you tried so far?!
Nicole E.
What is your favorite flavor?
Amber K.
Lakeland, GA
Has any one used the Joint Comfort tea to sooth achy joins? If so did it work well for you?