BY YOGI TEA #26 in Tea

This delicious and soothing blend combines Lemon Balm, Passion Flower, Chamomile and Lavender with sweet Honey flavor and Spearmint to support a sense of relaxation and calm.

Ingredients: Organic Rooibos Leaf, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Lemon Balm Leaf, Organic Spearmint Leaf, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Lavender Flower, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Lemon Myrtle Leaf, Organic Sage Leaf, Passionflower Plant Extract, Natural Honey Flavor, Organic Lavender Flavor, Stevia Leaf, Natural Vanilla Flavor.

Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.

Yogi Tea Honey Lavender Stress Relief
  • "I'm not sure if it actually does anything for stress or not, but it sure does taste good so I don't mind either way!" in 1 review
  • "I like that it tastes great on its own, you don't need to add sugar or milk." in 1 review
LA H.
LA H.
I received this product in my Flawless VoxBox and I was somewhat excited to try it, just because I'm not really a fan of tea so I don't typically buy any new tea to try. Tea just typically seems like hot flavored water to me and I'm not a big fan of honey either lol. I did try this product though and I gave it a shot, but I just couldn't get into it. I guess tea is just not my thing. If you are a tea and honey enjoyer you should try it though because the other reviews from tea lovers are great! If you aren't a big fan of tea, but you are considering trying yet another type of tea I would recommend saving your money, tea definitely isn't made for everyone.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
Hey! I just tried this stress relieving tea for the first time today. I had a light headache today and I brewed some before studying for my upcoming psychology test. Within sips, my headache was practically gone and my body felt relaxed. I also had a nice, strong, smooth taste to it too (I love the lavender! It's very relaxing.). I got this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and will definitely be buying again (as well as the skin detox). Praise God that Influenster gave me a coupon for the tea haha.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
Foodie Expert
I feel kind of wrong for reviewing this tea so poorly simply because I don't think my body understands tea? Like all tea just tastes like hot, vaguely unclean water to me. And this was no different. It smelled AMAZING and I was so ready for the taste to be just as strong but it just...wasn't. Steeped it for the recommended time and squeezed the tea bag of all the supposed goodness and still nothing. :/ I can't speak to the stress relieving effects of this tea because I wasn't particularly stressed when I drank it.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
I'm not much into organic teas but since I received this in my Flawless Voxbox, I gave it a go. It is definitely tasty though next time I'm going to let it steep for much longer than a couple minutes because the taste could've been stronger. As to whether or not I'm more relaxed, I don't think I am. But it was nice to sit down with a cup of tea so whatever.

I received this product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ
I received this tea along with another flavor in my Flawless Vox. I'm not the biggest tea drinker, but will drink it when I'm feeling under the weather. I wasn't crazy about this flavor, but there are so many others that I'm sure everyone will find one they like. After doing research, I found it to be an affordable tea brand. I suggest trying this brand. I myself will be going out and trying a peppermint flavor one.
Meg E.
Meg E.
Chester Sprgs, PA
So you have had one of those days. Everything you touch breaks or falls off the wall. Yes, it happens to the best of us.

As silly as it sounds if you sit down with this tea you can actually reset your day.

I don't know why but lavender and honey has the ability to calm you right down.

I was worried about the lavender flavor being overwhelming, but the combination of lavender and hone is simply perfect.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite tea by far... Yogi hit this one out of the park. It smells and taste heavenly and really helps me unwind after a hectic day. Plus it gives me peace of mind knowing it is made with organic, non gmo ingredients so I and comfortable allowing my toddler to have a nice warm cup as well.
P. S. The little quotes on the tea bags are the best, always make me smile.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Foodie Expert
This has become one of my favorite teas. I picked this up since I can no longer have caffeine and I wanted something to relax me. The scent and flavor of this is wonderful. I only use a little bit of honey to sweeten it but, the flavor on it's own is great. It definitely helps to unwind and pull back some of that tension that sits inside of all of us from time to time.
Nicki W.
Nicki W.
I woke up after a day of cheering on teammates and had a sore throat and a massive headache. I went straight for the tea box and it was great. My headache was gone almost instantly and my throat felt loads better. I'm not certain if it had any stress relief as I was not stressed, but definitely worth a try if you are. Really picky about tastes, but this was wonderful.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
This is the best pre-packaged tea out there in my opinion (which I almost hate to share because I'm afraid I won't be able to find it in stores). It has such a nice mellow flavor without being too heavy on the lavender. I love drinking it at night because it really does help me sleep. I think I've been through 15 boxes of it this year alone. So so good.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Foodie Expert
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Foodie Expert
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?
Priya C.
Priya C.
toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?