BY YOGI TEA #84 in Tea

This delicious and soothing blend combines Lemon Balm, Passion Flower, Chamomile and Lavender with sweet Honey flavor and Spearmint to support a sense of relaxation and calm.

Ingredients: Organic Rooibos Leaf, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Lemon Balm Leaf, Organic Spearmint Leaf, Organic Lemongrass, Organic Lavender Flower, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Lemon Myrtle Leaf, Organic Sage Leaf, Passionflower Plant Extract, Natural Honey Flavor, Organic Lavender Flavor, Stevia Leaf, Natural Vanilla Flavor.

Warning: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.

• When you say calm and relaxed...do you mean so relaxed until you ...1 Answers
  • How do you get a box?1 Answers
  • Do you really feel relaxed after drinking? 1 Answers
Yogi Tea Honey Lavender Stress Relief
  • "I'm not sure if it actually does anything for stress or not, but it sure does taste good so I don't mind either way!" in 1 review
  • "I like that it tastes great on its own, you don't need to add sugar or milk." in 1 review
Jess D.
Marlton, NJ
I bought this tea a couple years back at Whole Foods. I was intrigued by the packaging, and I was interested because I am constantly stressed out. This tea tastes heavenly, and really does help me to calm down. I would definitely recommend this tea to others if they are stressed out and need something to calm them down.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! I get stress stomach aches (it's how my anxiety likes to present itself) and this actually helps ease the pain. My friend in college suggested I try it out and it really did help to make me feel better! I would drink it will studying for finals and any time I felt like I needed to relax a bit.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Foodie Expert
My favourite relaxation tea! It’s amazing so flavourful and relaxing. I love it with a good book and cuddly time with my cat, Luna. It’s so aromatic and tasty. I highly recommend it. I buy 2 boxes at a time and I share with a friend or family.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
I love to start my morning with this tea! It helps me start of the day calm and ready to tackle it.  The taste is very subtle but delicious and aromatic.  The lavender tones are not overwhelming at all and the honey adds an extra sweetness.  I suffer from anxiety so the aroma and warmth of the tea helps me start off my day on a positive note.
Laurissa D.
Kingsley , MI
I love these teas! I switch between all different kinds of flavors but this is a good brand for sure! It’s has great flavor and it’s a little on the pricey side but worth it for sure! I would recommend if you are a tea drinker !
Taylor G.
This is my favorite of the Yogi teas. It's a wonderful bedtime tea to relax you before bed. I've drank this for a few years and will continue to! You must like lavender!!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Foodie Expert
I'm not usually a tea drinker but this tea might have just changed that! I was having a stressful night and decided I need a quick pick me up. It has a bit of a spice smell to it with a hint of honey. But when you drink it, the lavender taste really draws you in. I'm sure tea drinking is calming overall, but this tea left me relaxed. I received this product for free in my Influenster VoxBox in exchange for my honest review.
Alyssa B.
Foodie Expert
I've always loved drinking tea, so when I saw Yogi Tea made one for stress I had to try it. I love the perfect blend flavor of honey and lavender! It doesn't feel too strong or overpowering to me, the flavor is just the right combination. I love that Yogi Tea also has little quotes on written on their tea bags, always makes me smile. This tea is very calming and and I think it does help me relax from everyday stress. I definitely will keep purchasing this tea. :)
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Foodie Expert
I  love all Yogi teas, but this one is one of my favorites to have on hand. It's a great stress reliever and I love that it's made with natural ingredients. I love the little messages on the tea bags as well that enlighten you throughout your day. The taste of this particular tea is sweet thanks to the addition of honey without being overwhelming. It's a flavor that I never had to add any sugar to because it tastes amazing on its own. The light hints of lavender tie it all together and leave you feeling stress free and satisfied with your beverage.
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I am giving the tea 3 stars because I didn't prepare it myself and someone added what I believe to be too much brown sugar and I would of probably only used one teaspoon If I used sugar. I feel that if you wanted to sweetened the tea you should add honey as it compliments the flavor of tea better. I will however buy a box and write another review based on that experience
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Foodie Expert
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Gabby M.
Foodie Expert
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?