BY YOGI TEA #6 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind.

• When you say calm and relaxed...do you mean so relaxed until you ...1 Answers
  • How do you get a box?1 Answers
  • Do you really feel relaxed after drinking? 1 Answers
Yogi Tea Honey Lavender Stress Relief
  • "I'm not sure if it actually does anything for stress or not, but it sure does taste good so I don't mind either way!" in 1 review
  • "I like that it tastes great on its own, you don't need to add sugar or milk." in 1 review
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I drink tea more than any other drink, besides water, and I love this brand!! I drink a cup of this before bed almost every night :) it is super relaxing and smooth! I put honey in mine since I love honey but it's definitely not needed since it tastes so good! This is probably one of my favorite teas! I would recommend this brand to everyone since it is natural and has some great teas targeting particular areas in your body! :)
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
I enjoyed this.  The lavender has a calming effect, and the tea is delicious,  I was actually surprised at how good this is. I like to fix a cup as soon as I come home from work or right before I go to bed.  I would definitely buy this again for those times I just want to unwind and relax. :)
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I love this tea! I get stress stomach aches (it's how my anxiety likes to present itself) and this actually helps ease the pain. My friend in college suggested I try it out and it really did help to make me feel better! I would drink it will studying for finals and any time I felt like I needed to relax a bit.
Kate K.
My favorite tea. I drink all kinds of tea, have tried many over the years... but this one is high ranking for me. The lavender and honey along with all of the other spices is rather relaxing and tasty, with or without added sugar or honey. This is the perfect way to unwind at night before bed. I love this tea!
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
This tea truly relaxes me when I'm stressed out...all I have to do is remember to drink it! The taste is a little unusual. I love it, but I have friends who hate it. The only thing I dislike is the aftertaste. It's a strange kind of sweet I dislike, which I rinse down with cold water.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
My favourite relaxation tea! It’s amazing so flavourful and relaxing. I love it with a good book and cuddly time with my cat, Luna. It’s so aromatic and tasty. I highly recommend it. I buy 2 boxes at a time and I share with a friend or family.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I always have this around! I’m an avid tea drinker and love that Yogi creates teas for various purposes, like detoxing, stress relief, stomach aches. This is my go-to bedtime tea. I love anything lavender and this is a high quality blend. It’s SO soothing and can soothe me right to sleep or calm me down from a stressful day. I make sure i never run out of this stuff!
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Yogi Tea Honey Lavender Stress Relief
Amazing soothing tea. Like a spa in a box. After a long stressful day this is what you want to unwind to. I add a bit of honey and lemon and this is so soothing. One of my most favorite tea brands. This tea when hot is also a great cold and sickness remedy ❤️❤️
Alexia M.
['Astoria', 'NY'], NY
I love to start my morning with this tea! It helps me start of the day calm and ready to tackle it.  The taste is very subtle but delicious and aromatic.  The lavender tones are not overwhelming at all and the honey adds an extra sweetness.  I suffer from anxiety so the aroma and warmth of the tea helps me start off my day on a positive note.
Jess D.
Marlton, NJ
I bought this tea a couple years back at Whole Foods. I was intrigued by the packaging, and I was interested because I am constantly stressed out. This tea tastes heavenly, and really does help me to calm down. I would definitely recommend this tea to others if they are stressed out and need something to calm them down.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?