BY YOGI TEA #13 in Tea

Relax and breathe in the enchanting aroma of our Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea. Traditionally used relaxing herbs Lavender, Chamomile and Lemon Balm combine in this delicious blend to soothe your body and mind.

• When you say calm and relaxed...do you mean so relaxed until you ...1 Answers
  • How do you get a box?1 Answers
  • Do you really feel relaxed after drinking? 1 Answers
Yogi Tea Honey Lavender Stress Relief
  • "I'm not sure if it actually does anything for stress or not, but it sure does taste good so I don't mind either way!" in 1 review
  • "I like that it tastes great on its own, you don't need to add sugar or milk." in 1 review
Nakesha T.
Hughesville , MD
I enjoyed this.  The lavender has a calming effect, and the tea is delicious,  I was actually surprised at how good this is. I like to fix a cup as soon as I come home from work or right before I go to bed.  I would definitely buy this again for those times I just want to unwind and relax. :)
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I love this tea! I get stress stomach aches (it's how my anxiety likes to present itself) and this actually helps ease the pain. My friend in college suggested I try it out and it really did help to make me feel better! I would drink it will studying for finals and any time I felt like I needed to relax a bit.
Kate K.
My favorite tea. I drink all kinds of tea, have tried many over the years... but this one is high ranking for me. The lavender and honey along with all of the other spices is rather relaxing and tasty, with or without added sugar or honey. This is the perfect way to unwind at night before bed. I love this tea!
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Absolutely one of my favorite teas. I love the bold lavender flavor, and love to enjoy this with a slice of lemon. So helpful for the times when I want to unwind. It's also been good to help me get to sleep at night.

I can always find it at Target, too, so that's a plus! Highly recommend this!
Estrell S.
Seguin, TX
So I purchased the detoxifying tea and it’s helped me out so much. I drink it every morning and it’s been getting the job done. My trips to the restroom have increased for the better. It’s a tad bit on the bitter side just a heads up. But I feel like this brand does not disappoint in their products. I also have the chamomille tea and I drink it every night for calming.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I love this before bed warm, or cold in the morning when I wake up! I have a temper when I wake up, and coffee adds to it surprisingly. When I drink this I calms me down and makes me feel super relaxed! I love the taste to this!
Tabitha R.
This honey lavender tea is great to drink at the end of the day when you need to unwind from a stressful day at work. It helps to calm the nerves and settle you down for the night. The flavor is amazing.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I drink tea more than any other drink, besides water, and I love this brand!! I drink a cup of this before bed almost every night :) it is super relaxing and smooth! I put honey in mine since I love honey but it's definitely not needed since it tastes so good! This is probably one of my favorite teas! I would recommend this brand to everyone since it is natural and has some great teas targeting particular areas in your body! :)
Anastasia C.
Fort Collins, CO
This tea truly relaxes me when I'm stressed out...all I have to do is remember to drink it! The taste is a little unusual. I love it, but I have friends who hate it. The only thing I dislike is the aftertaste. It's a strange kind of sweet I dislike, which I rinse down with cold water.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I always have this around! I’m an avid tea drinker and love that Yogi creates teas for various purposes, like detoxing, stress relief, stomach aches. This is my go-to bedtime tea. I love anything lavender and this is a high quality blend. It’s SO soothing and can soothe me right to sleep or calm me down from a stressful day. I make sure i never run out of this stuff!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
Does this stuff really relieve stress??
maegan w.
Athens, GA
Is he lavender in this year over powering or suttle?? Love a lot of there teas but haven't tried this one yet!
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
I was wondering if this tea has caffeine or not, and if not if it has any natural stimulant.
Allyson F.
Westminster
Is this already honey sweet? Or do you guys add honey to it?
Gabby M.
Is the honey lavender a strong taste?