BY YOGI TEA

New! Supports A Good Night's Sleep * All Natural Herbal Supplement Caffeine Free Kosher Yogi Principles ~ Tasting Great Is Essential, But Is Isn't Enough.&Nbsp; If What We Make Doesn't Taste Great And Leave You Feeling Great, We Won't Make It. ~ We Think Before We Blend.&Nbsp; How Will Our Recipes Work With Body And Mind? ~ Health Is Found In Nature.&Nbsp; We Work With Nature Already Offers Rather Than Trying To Concoct It.&Nbsp; We Don't Have Laboratories.&Nbsp; We Have Kitchens. ~ Creative Combinations Can Optimize What Nature Has To Offer.&Nbsp; Ever Added Peppermint To Ginger?&Nbsp; They Work Together To Produce A Remarkably Fresh And Innovative Taste... And A Remarkably Invigorating Experience. ~ Whenever Possible, We Work With Wholes, Not Parts.&Nbsp; We Blend With Whole Spices And Botanicals For Their Natural Goodness - We Don't Supplement With Vitamins And Minerals. Fall Asleep With Soothing Caramel Bedtime&Reg; Relax, And Breathe In The Enchanting Aroma Of Yogi Soothing Caramel Bedtime&Reg; Tea.&Nbsp; This Blend Is A Delicious Combination Of Organic Flower, Skullcap, California Poppy And L-Theanine Specifically Formulated To Support Relaxation By Calming The Body And Mind To Promote A Good Night's Sleep.&Nbsp; Sweet, Creamy Rooibos, Caramel And Vanilla Flavors Add Soothing, Warming Flavor That's Just Right For Drinking Before Bedtime.&Nbsp; So, Relax And Drink Soothing Caramel Bedtime Tea - For A Good Night's Sleep.* Rainforest Alliance&Trade; Certified Rooibos What Is L-Theanine? L-Theanine, A Naturally Occurring Amino Acid Found In Green Tea, Promotes Relaxation By Calming The Mind.* Buying Products With The Rainforest Alliance Certified&Trade; Seal Of Approval Safeguards The Rights And Well-Being Of Workers, Conserves Natural Resources And Protects Wildlife And The Environment. Please Recycle This Box: Recyclable, Non-Irradiated, Oxygen - Bleached Tea Bags *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Fda.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• So, I'm pretty bad at the whole sleep thing. Does this actually h...1 Answers
  • Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this tea have a very strong caramel flavor? I'm not a huge c...1 Answers
Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Soothing Caramel Bedtime
  • "I like drinking this when I'm having trouble falling asleep really helps me fall asleep super fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I add a little bit of milk and it tastes delicious!" in 1 review
  • "Any and every tea they have works and tastes very good :)" in 1 review
  • "This tea tastes great and is very calming." in 1 review
  • "I recently got in to tea but it beats out the expensive loose leaf teavanna tea I purchased." in 1 review
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
I absolutely adore this tea! First of all, the flavor is great. Some caramel teas have an almost artificial taste to them, or they feel weirdly dry on the back of your throat. This is not the case with this Yogi tea. Besides the excellent taste, this is indeed a very soothing tea, and will certainly help to put you at ease for a good night's sleep.
Priscilla S.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the flavor of this tea. I prefer hot teas at bedtime when I am trying to settle down or relax from the day. Having this at bedtime is great although I have not noticed any change in being able to sleep or fall asleep. My children add a little stevia to theirs but I drink it without any sweetener at all.
January G.
I just tried this because I've been curious about the Yogi brand, plus I love Caramel. This is a delicious and soothing drink. Nice with a dash of honey as well. Very good for relaxing, winding down or drinking shortly before you go to bed. Good value and easy to find in many stores.
Cindy C.
Orlando, FL
I have tried a few teas from this brand and it really isn't one of my favorites. I have tried better sleepy time teas than this one and it doesn't cut it. The price is steep on these and the taste it just not pleasing. I would not recommend since there are better brands out there.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
Yogi teas are one of my favorite herbal tea brands. i find that i don't ever really need to add anything to them in order to make them enjoyable to drink. i love anything caramel flavored and i feel that this really does soothes and make me sleepy. i love drinking this before bed
Alysha R.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I LOVE hot tea - especially in the chilly seasons! I find myself winding down the night with this tea often - the flavor is sweet with a bit of spice. I don't taste the caramel, but I can smell the undertones of it! And of course the messages are mindful and uplifting ūüėČ
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
Such a great way to wind down after a hectic day. I'm a full time doctorate student with 3 part-time jobs so things get crazy pretty much every day, but this tea is the perfect way to relax my mind to make sure I get a good night's sleep and I'm ready for the next day
Annie R.
Mason, OH
The taste is great! The tea itself is very soothing, especially with the caramel smell. A little pricey but you get a cute saying on each tea bag which I love. Only downside for me was that it didn't make me more tired like it's supposed to.
Lauren S.
Baltimore, MD
I love many flavors of Yogi Tea. this Soothing Caramel Bedtime tea is great for bed and is sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth at night. I love the Yogi Tea quotes on the teabag tags. It's also available in many stores and affordable!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This tea is so delicious! I love adding a little almond milk to it do the flavor it a little creamier. This is a great relaxing bedtime tea that actually tastes like a treat! Would definitely recommend and will be buying again.
Carrie T.
Has anyone tried this?? I do not like the flavor of tea but I do love caramel!
LAUREN H.
SYRACUSE, NY
Foodie Expert
Does this taste good or a fake flavor?
Narjerah D.
Atlanta, GA
I have tried Yogi tea before. I'm looking for a Yogi tea that will calm at the end of the day. can anyone tell me how the Yogi tea caramel bedtime works?
Amy G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Foodie Expert
I have just recently gotten into drinking tea. I've heard that this is good for going to sleep. I'm just not a fan of really strong teas. Would this be a good starter? Any suggestions?
Narjerah D.
Atlanta, GA
I've been looking for atti that will calm my nerves at the end of the day. I've tried yoga t before, & I loved it. can anyone tell me how the soothing caramel bedtime tea works?