BY YOGI TEA

Our Soothing Caramel Bedtime® tea is purposefully blended with Chamomile Flower, Skullcap and L-Theanine to support relaxation and help calm the body and mind for a good night’s sleep. Sweet Rooibos, Caramel and Vanilla flavors combine for a delicious and warming tea. Unwind with a cup of our Soothing Caramel Bedtime® tea.*

• So, I'm pretty bad at the whole sleep thing. Does this ac...1 Answers
  • Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Does this tea have a very strong caramel flavor? I'm not ...1 Answers
Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Soothing Caramel Bedtime
  • "I like drinking this when I'm having trouble falling asleep really helps me fall asleep super fast." in 3 reviews
  • "I recently got in to tea but it beats out the expensive loose leaf teavanna tea I purchased." in 1 review
  • "This tea tastes great and is very calming." in 1 review
  • "I add a little bit of milk and it tastes delicious!" in 1 review
  • "Any and every tea they have works and tastes very good :)" in 1 review
Madison E.
Mobile, AL
I honestly loved the caramel yogi tea so much that I went ahead and bought two more of their teas to try them out. I really do like to drink my bedtime tea right before I slip under the covers to try to relax me after a long day at school. I am hoping the others will help me de stress & keep my energy up so I am able to power through without having a mental breakdown. More reviews to come & I highly recommend this to anyone looking for another way to get through their days!
Ashlie P.
One of my all time favorite teas ! This has such a warming taste to it, not too spicy or sweet. I enjoy this with some local raw honey, while I relax before bed. I always recommend this to my friends, and I always pick up more when I’m out.
Emily G.
Middleton
I love tea at night to calm down and this stuff is great. I has a very light and natural caramel taste, not super sweet or artificial tasting. I swear I sleep better after having this tea. Buy it! I recommend.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
I LOVE this tea! I have really bad trouble sleeping and after drinking two tea bags worth of this, I can get sleep fairly easily and within a decent time. This tea is a little more expensive than regulate tea, but it’s worth it and taste great with a little honey! I will absolutely repurchase this!
Adina S.
Rochester, NY
This is just personal preference and nothing against the Yogi brand itself, but I hated this flavor. I love pretty much every tea flavor available, but this made me want to vomit. Yogi tea is great, but this was not my cup of tea. Hopefully others enjoy it more than I did. But as with most Yogi teas, I would assume it does what it promises.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I love this Soothing Caramel Bedtime Tea and drink it every night to relax me before bed time! It tastes delicious and I love Yogi Tea! It’s really great during the winter to help warm you up or great anytime you are stressed! Definitely recommend this brand and this tea to everyone!
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
This tea is such a delight! I love the taste, it’s very unique but smooth and delicious. A very good wind down tea. My favorite part is the positive sayings on the tea bag tags. It’s like a little ray of sunshine with your tea. Will definitely repurchase.
Alisha C.
Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Soothing Caramel Bedtime
I love to drink this tea before I go to bed. It has a great flavor in for For fills my need for Sleepytime. Yogi tea is one my favorite and I highly recommend anybody who likes tea to buy yogi tea there are many flavors to choose from.
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
I'm not sure if it's just me and my weird taste buds or this tea, there's kind of a bitter taste to it yet it supposedly already has sugar and I didn't want to add any due to it being sleepy tea. So I didn't finish the entire cup cause it was so gross but the fact that I hardly finished the cup yet I was knocked out within the next hour is why this product has any stars from me. It's made to soothe and calm.. relax. So yea it works! But it's gross.
Marie H.
PLANO, TX
I used to suffer from many sleepless nights until I purchased this tea. Typically I would brew it for 15 minutes while getting ready for bedtime and the flavor would be perfect. This is actually what I take before going to bed in place of traditional sleeping pills. To make the flavor really stand out, I recommend using natural caramel flavored or vanilla flavored creamer. What a way to end the day!
Carrie T.
Has anyone tried this?? I do not like the flavor of tea but I do love caramel!
Narjerah D.
Atlanta, GA
I have tried Yogi tea before. I'm looking for a Yogi tea that will calm at the end of the day. can anyone tell me how the Yogi tea caramel bedtime works?
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
Does this taste good or a fake flavor?
Amy G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I have just recently gotten into drinking tea. I've heard that this is good for going to sleep. I'm just not a fan of really strong teas. Would this be a good starter? Any suggestions?
Narjerah D.
Atlanta, GA
I've been looking for atti that will calm my nerves at the end of the day. I've tried yoga t before, & I loved it. can anyone tell me how the soothing caramel bedtime tea works?

Walmart