Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy uploaded by Erin S.Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy uploaded by Paola O.

BY YOGI TEA #92 in Tea

Our Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy® tea blends Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Raspberry and Passionfruit flavors and a hint of Sage combine in this intriguingly delicious tea that energizes and supports focus.

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Erin S.
I've recently kicked my coffee habit :( so I've switched over to drinking tea. I was looking for something to keep my energy high and came across Yogi Tea Raspberry Passion. The flavor is really good and it leaves me feeling refreshed! I really love how each tea bag has a saying on it because it makes for a positive day. I definitely recommend trying this tea if you're looking for energy.
Shannon C.
I love this tea. When I was in college, I commuted and would sometimes have trouble focusing on my work at home but this stuff really did the trick to help me keep on track. I like it with two tea bags, lemon, and a tiny bit on honey! Flavor is good without it though. Don't think it gives me a ton of energy but that may only be because I'm a big coffee drinker and my body is used to that instead!
AUDREY B.
Covington, OK
I bought these for the first time three years ago. They were very tasty although I recommend a little bit of cane sugar as they are a tad on the our side. Did seem to feel a longer boost of ebwefy thought the dam I keep them in the cupboard when I'm feeling a tad under the weather.
Ashley C.
This tea is a great way to start the morning. It helps sustain my energy through the day. It has an amazing taste hot and cold. It doesn't really compare to any other brands either. I will be a buyer in the future again.
Valarie R.
This is my all time favorite tea! It's perfectly flowery but not overpowering, It smell's amazing, has a lovely light pink color. It taste's super similar to Starbuck's passion tea and is amazing with ice and a bit of sugar or stevia/sweetener. Yum!
Sarah S.
Yogi tea is also another favorite of mine. I love this one and the Vanilla Spice perfect energy teas because they always seem to give me just the right amount of energy and put me in a good mood. I would definitely recommend this tea in particular and even over coffee.
Rossana T.
Doral , FL
yogi es mi marca favorita de te!. ofrece una amplia variedad de sabores, para consentirte. el te es muy beneficioso para tu organismo, te ayuda a comatir el estreñimiento, ayuda a reparar el sueño y te da la sensacion de tranquilidad y bienestar.
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
I love rasberry and tea, and I found this one delightful. I only buy organic tea because I don't want to drink pesticide stew. But the bad part is the organic tea are more expensive. I definitely recommend yogi tea to others. Choosing the right one for you will improve your experience.
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
I have the is my tea collection and it's great to drink in the morning it really wake me up and not to mention it tastes amazing! All of their tea that I have tried so far tastes great! I am a tea junkie.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
Favorite flavor?
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Does this actually give you energy? Is there caffeine in it?
Shanna H.
Does this actually help give you energy?
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
Can you make a ice tea out of this tea
Jennifer D.
Jamaica, NY
Can this be used to make an iced tea punch for thanksgiving?