Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy uploaded by Erin S.Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy uploaded by Paola O.

BY YOGI TEA

Our Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy® tea blends Green Tea and Assam Black Tea with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs. Raspberry and Passionfruit flavors and a hint of Sage combine in this intriguingly delicious tea that energizes and supports focus.

maddi f.
Ewing, NJ
I drink one cup of these in the morning and it really kick starts my day. I don't feel a crash in the afternoon as caused by coffee and energy drinks. The flavor is great too, I usually add a little honey but it is also good without any sweetener. Would highly recommend this to any tea drinker.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont
I like this tea. It tastes good and while it has a little bit of caffeine in it, it doesn’t have a ton. I love Yogi teas and enjoy trying as many of them as I can. I like the benefits and what they set out to do!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Erin S.
I've recently kicked my coffee habit :( so I've switched over to drinking tea. I was looking for something to keep my energy high and came across Yogi Tea Raspberry Passion. The flavor is really good and it leaves me feeling refreshed! I really love how each tea bag has a saying on it because it makes for a positive day. I definitely recommend trying this tea if you're looking for energy.
Shannon C.
I love this tea. When I was in college, I commuted and would sometimes have trouble focusing on my work at home but this stuff really did the trick to help me keep on track. I like it with two tea bags, lemon, and a tiny bit on honey! Flavor is good without it though. Don't think it gives me a ton of energy but that may only be because I'm a big coffee drinker and my body is used to that instead!
AUDREY B.
Covington, OK
I bought these for the first time three years ago. They were very tasty although I recommend a little bit of cane sugar as they are a tad on the our side. Did seem to feel a longer boost of ebwefy thought the dam I keep them in the cupboard when I'm feeling a tad under the weather.
Valarie R.
This is my all time favorite tea! It's perfectly flowery but not overpowering, It smell's amazing, has a lovely light pink color. It taste's super similar to Starbuck's passion tea and is amazing with ice and a bit of sugar or stevia/sweetener. Yum!
Sarah S.
Yogi tea is also another favorite of mine. I love this one and the Vanilla Spice perfect energy teas because they always seem to give me just the right amount of energy and put me in a good mood. I would definitely recommend this tea in particular and even over coffee.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
yogi es mi marca favorita de te!. ofrece una amplia variedad de sabores, para consentirte. el te es muy beneficioso para tu organismo, te ayuda a comatir el estreñimiento, ayuda a reparar el sueño y te da la sensacion de tranquilidad y bienestar.
Celeste S.
Portland, OR
I love rasberry and tea, and I found this one delightful. I only buy organic tea because I don't want to drink pesticide stew. But the bad part is the organic tea are more expensive. I definitely recommend yogi tea to others. Choosing the right one for you will improve your experience.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
Favorite flavor?
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Does this actually give you energy? Is there caffeine in it?
Shanna H.
Does this actually help give you energy?
Janice H.
Calvin, KY
Can you make a ice tea out of this tea
Jennifer D.
Jamaica, NY
Can this be used to make an iced tea punch for thanksgiving?

Amazon