Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy uploaded by Paola O.

BY YOGI TEA

New! Energizes The Body And Focuses The Mind * All Natural Herbal Supplement Contains Caffeine Kosher Yogi Principles ~ Tasting Great Is Essential, But Is Isn't Enough.&Nbsp; If What We Make Doesn't Taste Great And Leave You Feeling Great, We Won't Make It. ~ We Think Before We Blend.&Nbsp; How Will Our Recipes Work With Body And Mind? ~ Health Is Found In Nature.&Nbsp; We Work With Nature Already Offers Rather Than Trying To Concoct It.&Nbsp; We Don't Have Laboratories.&Nbsp; We Have Kitchens. ~ Creative Combinations Can Optimize What Nature Has To Offer.&Nbsp; Ever Added Peppermint To Ginger?&Nbsp; They Work Together To Produce A Remarkably Fresh And Innovative Taste... And A Remarkably Invigorating Experience. ~ Whenever Possible, We Work With Wholes, Not Parts.&Nbsp; We Blend With Whole Spices And Botanicals For Their Natural Goodness - We Don't Supplement With Vitamins And Minerals. When You Need A Little Focused Energy Looking For The &Quot;Perfect&Quot; Energy Boost?&Nbsp; Discover Yogi&Reg; Perfect Energy, A Unique Blend Of Tea With Naturally Invigorating Herbs That Energize The Body And Focus The Mind.&Nbsp; A Complex And Delicious Blend Of Organic Green Tea And Organic Assam Black Tea Invigorate The Body, While Natural Amino Acid L-Theanine Promotes Calm, Mental Focus.&Nbsp; Traditionally Used Ayurvedic Herbs Organic Gotu Kola Leaf And Ashwagandha Act To Balance Naturally.&Nbsp; Raspberry And Passion Fruit Flavors And A Hint Of Sage Combine For A Delicious And Intriguing Tea That Is Sure To Energize The Body While Calming And Focusing The Mind With Every Cup.* What Is L-Theanine? L-Theanine, A Naturally Occurring Amino Acid Found In Green Tea, Promotes Relaxation By Calming The Mind.* Buying Products With The Rainforest Alliance Certified&Trade; Seal Of Approval Safeguards The Rights And Well-Being Of Workers, Conserves Natural Resources And Protects Wildlife And The Environment. Please Recycle This Box: Recyclable, Non-Irradiated, Oxygen - Bleached Tea Bags *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Fda.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• Does this tea have a strong raspberry flavor? What do you pair th...1 Answers
  • Does this actually give you energy? Is there caffeine in it? 3 Answers
  • Does this actually help give you energy? 2 Answers
Shannon C.
I love this tea. When I was in college, I commuted and would sometimes have trouble focusing on my work at home but this stuff really did the trick to help me keep on track. I like it with two tea bags, lemon, and a tiny bit on honey! Flavor is good without it though. Don't think it gives me a ton of energy but that may only be because I'm a big coffee drinker and my body is used to that instead!
Valarie R.
This is my all time favorite tea! It's perfectly flowery but not overpowering, It smell's amazing, has a lovely light pink color. It taste's super similar to Starbuck's passion tea and is amazing with ice and a bit of sugar or stevia/sweetener. Yum!
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
I have the is my tea collection and it's great to drink in the morning it really wake me up and not to mention it tastes amazing! All of their tea that I have tried so far tastes great! I am a tea junkie.
Mariah H.
Westport, MA
Great tasting tea. Never disappoints . This brand has so many options to choose from when it comes to tea . For the price it's really great value . The tea tastes exactly like the flavors it states on the box.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love many of the yogi teas, they have great flavors and depending on what health issue you are needing tea for, they usually have it. There is only one other brand besides yogi, that I drink that is comparable.
Amber  F.
Akron, OH
I love tea so so much and this is my absolute favorite brand! I have so many different ones. This is a great alternative to the energy drinks I can't drink anymore.
Monika C.
Tallapoosa
This tea was given to me as a gift and I absolutely love it. I was given a few boxes, so I haven't had to repurchase, but I definitely will. I'm not usually a fan of fruity teas, but this flavor isn't overpowering or off-putting. It's a great pick me up in the afternoons.

I recently used this to make an iced raspberry/lemon tea and it was delicious!
Michelle M.
West Covina, CA
I am a hug fan of yogi teas. The first thing that attracted to me was their packaging, but what kept me purchasing their tea is the quality. The aroma of the tea while it is steeping is amazing and the actual taste is delicious! I truly love their blend of ingredients. I always have their detox tea in my cabinet so I can help cleanse my liver after those crazy weekends of too many adult beverages or just to simply get back on track after indulging vacations.
Brittney B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I recently purchased this tea because I am trying to switch from tea to coffee but still need the extra boost in the morning. The flavor of this tea is great. The brand is wonderful and quality. I haven't notice much of a difference in my energy but I have been under the weather as well, so I am going to give it a couple more days before I make any judgements. But again, Yogi is a wonderful brand and worth the extra money.
Tina T.
The tea had nice flavor but was a little too tart for my liking and for me personally, using two bags provided enough flavor but a little too much caffeine. I would still highly recommend it though to those who like fruity flavored teas! This was the first Yogi tea I tried and I absolutely love the cute and inspiring little messages on each bag!
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
Favorite flavor?
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Does this actually give you energy? Is there caffeine in it?
Shanna H.
Does this actually help give you energy?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Does this tea have a strong raspberry flavor? What do you pair this with?