Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Caramel Apple Spice Snack Tea uploaded by Latisa S.

BY YOGI TEA

New! Naturally Energizing Treat Between Meals * Organic Assam Tea 100% Natural Contains Caffeine Kosher Certified Organic Yogi Principles ~ Tasting Great Is Essential, But Is Isn't Enough.&Nbsp; If What We Make Doesn't Taste Great And Leave You Feeling Great, We Won't Make It. ~ We Think Before We Blend.&Nbsp; How Will Our Recipes Work With Body And Mind? ~ Health Is Found In Nature.&Nbsp; We Work With Nature Already Offers Rather Than Trying To Concoct It.&Nbsp; We Don't Have Laboratories.&Nbsp; We Have Kitchens. ~ Creative Combinations Can Optimize What Nature Has To Offer.&Nbsp; Ever Added Peppermint To Ginger?&Nbsp; They Work Together To Produce A Remarkably Fresh And Innovative Taste... And A Remarkably Invigorating Experience. ~ Whenever Possible, We Work With Wholes, Not Parts.&Nbsp; We Blend With Whole Spices And Botanicals For Their Natural Goodness - We Don't Supplement With Vitamins And Minerals. Indulge With Our Delicious Snack Tea&Trade; Breathe In The Enchanting Aroma Of Yogi Caramel Apple Spice Snack Tea.&Nbsp; Thoughtfully Blended With Flavorful Organic Assam Black Tea, Rooibos And Schisandra Berry, This Tea Is A Delicious Treat That Also Helps To Provide The Energy You Need Between Meals.&Nbsp; Traditionally Consumed As A Food For Thousands Of Years.&Nbsp; Schisandra Berry Stimulates All Five Basic Tastes -&Nbsp; Sweet, Salty, Sour, Bitter And Umami.&Nbsp; Rich Caramel And Apple Flavors With Exotic Spices Combine In This Enchanting One-Of-A-Kind Blend That Pleases The Senses.&Nbsp; So The Next Time You're Craving A Snack, Enjoy An Indulgent And Satisfying Cup Of Naturally Delicious Caramel Apple Spice Snack Tea! Rainforest Alliance&Trade; Certified Rooibos Buying Products With The Rainforest Alliance Certified&Trade; Seal Of Approval Safeguards The Rights And Well-Being Of Workers, Conserves Natural Resources And Protects Wildlife And The Environment. Please Recycle This Box: Recyclable, Non-Irradiated, Oxygen - Bleached Tea Bags *Caramel Apple Spice Snack Tea&Trade; Contains Organic Rooibos Leaf From Rainforest Alliance Certified&Trade; Farms. see more...

• Does this actual work? I heard this helps you lose weight. 3 Answers
  • "This tea is very good with layers of flavors and great aroma." in 2 reviews
  • "Its smooth and calming I will definitely be trying out different flavors " in 1 review
  • "They have so many different flavors to choose from." in 1 review
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I really like this tea a lot! My current favorite flavor of all the Yogi teas. It's sweet so you really don't need to add any extra sweetener to it. Also, the brand in general has very soothing and calming teas. I'm not so sure about the slimming effect of it as I don't drink it as a detox.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Foodie Expert
I will start by saying this tea has changed to a slim life tea instead of a snack time tea.

It's very good! It's sweet, unlike a lot of the "spice" teas. The first time I drank it, it definitely did what detox teas do.
But now that I've been drinking it daily it's much better.
NIcole L.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN
I love this Tea so much! I use 2 bags at a time because I like it strong and I love that it has caffeine so I can substitute it for my afternoon coffee as a little bit healthier substitute. I buy it at any of my local grocery stores most I have been in carry this flavor!
heather b.
heather b.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I like to drink this tea when I'm cleansing and hungry AF but know I shouldnt actually eat anything bad. I have a gnarly sweet tooth, so this definitely helps to curb my appetite and it has very few calories. I keep a box at home and a packet with me. It tastes so good
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite tea brands and flavors. I find that it meets all of my expectations and is really easy to make. I like this brand better than some of the other brands I drink. It is a bit more expensive but definitely worth it and I will be buying again.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
I'm a huge fan of all Yogi Teas! This Caramel Apple Spice is sweet, spicy, and soothing all at the same time! It's the perfect amount of spice and warmth. The flavor is great and tastes natural! I highly recommend buying, especially during the fall months!
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite fall time tea to drink. Its perfectly blended and balanced of flavor. I like drinking it as the trick or treaters come to the house. I have gotten this tea for several years!
Kiera A.
Kiera A.
Denton, TX
I love the taste of this tea. It's perfect for the winter mornings and it's really good when you add vanilla creamer to it.
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this on a cold day before bed. It's so sweet and relaxing. Has the perfect blend.
christine C.
christine C.
Foodie Expert
This so good apple and a hint of Carmel I will keep buying hard to find tho
Joe T.
Joe T.
Rocky River, OH
Does this actual work? I heard this helps you lose weight.