Yogi Tea Herbal Tea Caramel Apple Spice Snack Tea uploaded by Latisa S.

BY YOGI TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Naturally Energizing Treat Between Meals * Organic Assam Tea 100% Natural Contains Caffeine Kosher Certified Organic Yogi Principles ~ Tasting Great Is Essential, But Is Isn't Enough.&Nbsp; If What We Make Doesn't Taste Great And Leave You Feeling Great, We Won't Make It. ~ We Think Before We Blend.&Nbsp; How Will Our Recipes Work With Body And Mind? ~ Health Is Found In Nature.&Nbsp; We Work With Nature Already Offers Rather Than Trying To Concoct It.&Nbsp; We Don't Have Laboratories.&Nbsp; We Have Kitchens. ~ Creative Combinations Can Optimize What Nature Has To Offer.&Nbsp; Ever Added Peppermint To Ginger?&Nbsp; They Work Together To Produce A Remarkably Fresh And Innovative Taste... And A Remarkably Invigorating Experience. ~ Whenever Possible, We Work With Wholes, Not Parts.&Nbsp; We Blend With Whole Spices And Botanicals For Their Natural Goodness - We Don't Supplement With Vitamins And Minerals. Indulge With Our Delicious Snack Tea&Trade; Breathe In The Enchanting Aroma Of Yogi Caramel Apple Spice Snack Tea.&Nbsp; Thoughtfully Blended With Flavorful Organic Assam Black Tea, Rooibos And Schisandra Berry, This Tea Is A Delicious Treat That Also Helps To Provide The Energy You Need Between Meals.&Nbsp; Traditionally Consumed As A Food For Thousands Of Years.&Nbsp; Schisandra Berry Stimulates All Five Basic Tastes -&Nbsp; Sweet, Salty, Sour, Bitter And Umami.&Nbsp; Rich Caramel And Apple Flavors With Exotic Spices Combine In This Enchanting One-Of-A-Kind Blend That Pleases The Senses.&Nbsp; So The Next Time You're Craving A Snack, Enjoy An Indulgent And Satisfying Cup Of Naturally Delicious Caramel Apple Spice Snack Tea! Rainforest Alliance&Trade; Certified Rooibos Buying Products With The Rainforest Alliance Certified&Trade; Seal Of Approval Safeguards The Rights And Well-Being Of Workers, Conserves Natural Resources And Protects Wildlife And The Environment. Please Recycle This Box: Recyclable, Non-Irradiated, Oxygen - Bleached Tea Bags *Caramel Apple Spice Snack Tea&Trade; Contains Organic Rooibos Leaf From Rainforest Alliance Certified&Trade; Farms.

• Does this actual work? I heard this helps you lose weight. 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This tea is very good with layers of flavors and great aroma." in 2 reviews
  • "They have so many different flavors to choose from." in 1 review
  • "Its smooth and calming I will definitely be trying out different flavors " in 1 review
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
I am in love with this delicious tea!!!! I got it around the autumn, when the weather was getting a bit more chilly, and this tea was definitely an autumn time tea! Plus, it also helps you to lose weight by helping with busting cravings, and it did a good job doing that. I still have a lot of that tea left and is soothing in the wintertime as well, and have been enjoying a cup every other day!
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
Yogi tea always keeps me going throughout the day. I start my day off with a cup of coffee, and then the rest of the day are varieties of Yogi tea. I love the warm cinnamony taste of this tea. It gives you that hot apple cider feel without all of the extra sweetness.
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
I love Yogi teas!!! This is my favorite flavor for the daytime!The flavors are always rich, the tea bags are sturdy but eco-friendly, and there's such a wide range!
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
This tea is so good. I just add a small packet of stevia to it and it picks me up and carries me through the day and curbs my appetite. My favorite thing it the little encouraging messages on the tea bag label. And there's almost always a coupon attached for the next buy
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
I love Yogi Tea, but this flavor did not do it for me. I was excited because I love apple flavor teas and who doesn't like caramel? However, the flavor was just odd. I didn't like the taste and ended up putting them in the break room at work for others to try.
Leslie G.
San Jose, CA
I'm huge on affordable tea. Don't get me wrong, I love my Teavana but I really like teas you can just grab and go. This is one of my favorites! Yogi is an awesome brand alone but this mix of flavors is so comforting. Tastes like apple pie without the guilt.
Miriam P.
San Diego, CA
This tea is so good. I bought different teas to have and use when I was feeling hungry (when trying to lose weight), and this one is particularly great because it almost tastes a little sweet, so no additional sugar is needed. It's nice to have to go to this instead of grabbing a cookie.
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Love this flavor and brand! the aroma and taste is really good, it's sweet with out being to much. You can get them at any grocery store, even at CVS or Walgreens
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
This is delicious. I'm not normally a tea drinker but this tea hits the spot in the afternoon the subtle Apple and spice blend is delicious and not over powering.
heather b.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I like to drink this tea when I'm cleansing and hungry AF but know I shouldnt actually eat anything bad. I have a gnarly sweet tooth, so this definitely helps to curb my appetite and it has very few calories. I keep a box at home and a packet with me. It tastes so good
Joe T.
Rocky River, OH
Does this actual work? I heard this helps you lose weight.