Yogi Tea Healthy Fasting uploaded by Bridget E.

BY YOGI TEA

Yogi Healthy Fasting tea combines Garcinia Cambogia with Red Clover and a traditionally used healthy cleansing blend of Burdock and Dandelion Root. Licorice and Fennel combine with warming Cinnamon, making Yogi Healthy Fasting tea a tasty addition to your dieting or fasting program of exercise and a balanced diet.*

Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Amazing tea! Not only is it great to drink while dieting and detoxing, it also has a great flavor. I usually like to drink in the evening before bed or after a bigger meal! Best to purchase when on sale since they can be pricier compared to other tea brands
Abbie C.
This is my favorite yogi tea! It has a naturally sweet flavor (I never have to add honey or sugar) and a nice spiciness to it. It’s a bit more mild than the spice level of a chai blend, however. It also smells very good! Would definitely recommend!
Anyaris R.
Paterson, NJ
Amazing taste, each one of their flavors are amazing. This is the first time I tried healthy fasting, just this morning and I hot in love with the big taste and great smell. Also love to find the yoga exercise in one side of the box .
Hannah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE this tea when I am trying to lose weight or curb cravings. It has a great taste and I truly enjoy reading every mantra that comes with each tea bag. I love all of Yogi Tea's flavors and would recommend this brand to anyone for the price and availability!
Miriam R.
Florida
I absolutely love this tea especially after the holidays. Cleansing my inner body is a must get rid of all the toxins, so this ia great. I take this tea in thr morning, thought out the day I do my best to fast but I know it's difficult so I drink water, but after a day of this tea I feel better and cleanse next couple days with juice.
Edoka W.
Canton, GA
For me, Yogi Tea Healthy Fasting helps with abstaining from food, because it has a sweet and mild flavor with a hint of spice-- making for an overall satisfying experience, which curbs the munchies.
The price is fair and I will continue to purchase Healthy Fasting by Yogi.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
I have used this tea before when I was trying to lose weight, and it did in fact keep me feeling fuller and suppressing my appetite. The taste is pretty good (not my first choice in flavor but definitely palatable) and I could drink multiple cups a day.
Amarachi E.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this when I'm doing a cleanse, for extra "support" (i.e. a non-caloric liquid). I'm not sure I believe in the health benefits, but I feel better safe than sorry, I generally don't like licorice-root heavy teas, but for some reason, this one doesn't bother me.
Sharon Z.
Let's just sayJ Julian michaels yogi tea,cranberry juice,Lemmon. Works very.cup in the morning is nice. Drink a cup before bed for relaxing of course not with the cranberry juice.alone with some honey, cinnamon,taste great,
Dally P.
Best natural tea, every tea has a particular task. you can chose a yogi tea depending on how you feel. No need to buy medicine when you have yogi tea to help you heal all sickness. Product is very simple yet great to take with you. Affordable and clean packaging. You can buy it in any pharmacy you any local market.