Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea uploaded by Varnea D.

BY YOGI TEA

We blend three varieties of Echinacea Root with Black Elder Berry, used in European traditional medicine for its immune-supporting properties. Green Tea supplies antioxidants, while Lemongrass and Spearmint add bright, refreshing flavor. Enjoy Green Tea Triple Echinacea throughout the day to support your well-being.*

• Is this a strong tea? 2 Answers
  • Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling un...2 Answers
  • Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?2 Answers
Yogi Tea Green Tea Triple Echinacea
  • "I'm not a big fan of tea but I received a sample and I just had to go buy more the taste was amazing didn't even think of it as a tea." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with this!!" in 1 review
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
This tea is perfect for cold and flu season. I work in childcare so I'm always exposed to germs. I start drinking this tea at any sign of a cold and it nips it in the bud. It works quickly, and I sleep a lot better than if I hadn't drank this tea. I would recommend this tea to anyone.
Grace H.
Oxford, OH
A nice green tea with a hint of blueberries. Also, the dietary benefits of drinking these teas make them hard to beat!
Dana R.
Morrisville, NC
I am recently obsessed with this tea. I drink it in the morning before yoga and it makes me feel calm, ready for the day, and I love the cute messages on the tea bags! I will definitely be keeping this in my tea box for many years to come since it is great in all seasons.
Dallas L.
When cold season is among us I always keep this in my cabinet. Helping me boost my immune system during cold season. I love the smoothness of this tea, and the flavor isnt too bad either. I would drink this daily if I could.
Mariel I.
My Favorite! It is so delicious compared to
Other green teas I've had where it is a nice taste and very relaxing. Highly recommend it
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
This tea isn't overpowering to taste, and pairs perfectly with a bit of honey. It's great for cold season and is packed with antioxidants.
Kym D.
Traverse City, MI
Yogi carries a large variety of different teas and all of them are top notch. Each different one does just what it says.
Mira A.
Marlboro, NJ
Have been using this when kids have colds. They love the flavor and I'm hoping that it helps with their colds
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
I ran across Yogi Tea on a free sample and I have been using it ever since it gives me comfort and keeps me clam and gives me that good feeling and it is a good value and yes it is affordable love it:
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I've been drinking this tea daily at work to keep healthy as colds and flus go around the office. Echinacea usually doesn't taste good, but the green tea, mint, and other flavors in this tea mask the flavor and are delightful.
Hope G.
Is this a strong tea?
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Are you aware of any Interactions between this particular tea and prescription medication? I am aware that some Herbs are not to be used with some prescriptions.
Rae N.
I hear about this tea a lot. Does this tea have good quality leaves?
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
Does this tea have any sort of licorice undertone or ginger?
Michelle S.
Lakeside, TX
Is this a good tea to drink if you are already feeling under the weather or does it seem to have more preventative aspects?